The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 99

"I want to see you..." Shuddup and start making babies already!!!! 😆

Dex-chan lover
To think that lady-in-waiting would actually say the princess should have sought help from the MC, considering how hostile she was back when they first met.

Pretty sad the princess says they are walking different paths. Technically the MC should belong to the murim path, not messing with the commoner world, but he's still the only son of a ruling nobleman, so it's not like he really could stay away from politics and such. That being said, how on Earth do his parents only have two children? Did the mother lose her reproductive capabilities when Seoyeon was born? I don't recall her almost dying or anything.

...I still think of the monk everytime she shows up... lets hope it gets clear soon.

edit:
@Angie7 I still cant get over it... I still regreat looking at the comments when cow was translating it. The age doesnt really matter, it was not made clear how many years has been since they died. I do believe that author would face the fans wrath if he really put the monk as her, so its unlikely it will happen... but first impressions are more lasting, and those a**hole in the cow comments were really convincing.

I do not hope... that guy has deathflags written all over. You seems to be confusing something, even though he is not going after the "mortal" guy himself, he incited/told the other guy to do so. Plus, the martial god manual is mc great plan to make his enemies be going on circles, without any real progress on martial arts, so I do not think he will last long.

raws are on chapter 101 right now, translation is almost there.

@SeaTurtle Haha, I got over that. Besides, the princess is younger than the mc, right? If she was the monk, she should've reincarnated at the same time he did, I imagine. Hence same age. Besides, it's just too weird to think of the mc and the monk being attracted to each other. 😂

I really hope the enemy of this arc will survive the season. He gives an intelligent and strong vibe, plus he does have some moral ethics and is just all-around a very jolly and entertaining guy. It would be a shame if the green-haired guy would just be killed off at the end. Who knows, he might become an interesting rival in the long run. Maybe even become some sort of (political) ally? Political allies are never really to be fully trusted anyways, they have their own agendas, and you can be either useful or a burden in their short-term plans, but vice versa in the long-term plans. Although he seemed to be very adamant on killing the Martial God and his associates at the beginning. But even in that case, nothing wrong with having a good, entertaining enemy for life! They don't always have to be friends! Rivals can spice up your life even more!

Also, the scanlation flood is much appreciated, @Hatigarm Scans! I believe we've pretty much caught up to the original Korean webcomic, haven't we?

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme They cud be many reasons why they didnt hve more kids outside of a health problem. While it was not unusual for aristocrats to have many children to protect their lineage but they were some who didnt because they didnt want their descendants to fight each other. Most Roman Emperors were rarely succeeded by their children and most even adopted their future heirs if their was one. So its not completely out of order that MCs parents chose to have only two children....

Aggregator gang
If Mahmah mean Royal Highness TRANSLATE IT AS SUCH. There's nothing more frustrating than reading a translation that doesn't even ATTEMPT to translate words that have English equivalents!

Ooh it's nice to see that our cinnabun Kyung-ho has finally found his path, can't wait to see more of his growth.

Also I wonder what's the reason why the princess is always targeted by assassins. All I know is that someone from the royal office wants her dead.

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD YES MORE WHOLESOME CONTENT FROM MAH BOI KYUNG HO AND YOUNG MASTER FEED IT TO ME MOAR MOAR MOAR

Double-page supporter
I'm so tired of all these untranslated words. What's even the point of leaving them like that if they are still going to add a note saying: "literally X"
It's getting tiresome to read this with so many elements of the story not translated.

@Wolfeng there's literally no way to translate a lot of those words though, as there's no English equivalent. I do have a problem with the flow this chapter though, there were quite a few sentences that are awkwardly worded.

Users who are viewing this thread