The Scholar's Reincarnation

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RAWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GIF THEM SUM RAWRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Great work btw, keep it up ^^

Is there any tension in this story? The character is so perfect there is literally nothing wrong that can happen.

@BigCoffee True. I hope that's why it's called "The scholar's reincarnation", and we get to see him struggle with politics through involvement with the princess and such.
In the matter of martial arts, he's pretty much already a god, since he's stronger than he was in his previous life as THE supreme master in the craft. Sure, he does get noticed by his former enemies (he doesn't exactly hide his identity all too well), but they can barely even dream of being at his level (read: like ants to an elephant). If anything, the only way they could take revenge on him is by playing it smart and attacking his family/clan/territory.
Which is why I'm kiiinda hoping this last arc's villain will at least be a clever guy. He does already have the looks of a fox, anyway. And in manga/anime terms, that would mean he should be a very tricky enemy. Although it'd be a bit boring if the story will follow the cliché villain-of-the-season structure. Hopefully, this enemy will last longer than one season, especially if he's a bit smart.

If you were asking this as a curious new reader, then I can say season 1 has been interesting, since it focuses on his new family life (to which he has to adjust as being a former complete loner). Also, his (new) father nurtured him as a scholar, so that's still an open job window. He does fight from time to time 'though, and as you can imagine, that's pretty much a curbstomp fest. But hey, he does use his brain, and as the son of an important merchant family, he needs his tactics and social networks to stay afloat.

This is the fourth time I’m gonna try to read this the last tree times I got bored without passing like 30 chapters wish me luck

the drawing is not beautiful but acceptable. The martial art (fighting) is terrible. The plot is ok for now, nothing too special

Double-page supporter
@Nagisa119 Good luck but it sounds like it’s just not for you...if your expecting some high paced intense action filled plot like typical wuxia/martial arts stories your gonna be pretty disappointed even after reaching 100 chapters....

@Angie7 I share your hope for the new aggressor in this arc. He seems smart and cautious. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Double-page supporter
According to the raws S2 Part 2 has just been wrapped up and it’s on its mini hiatus again.

What's the cultivation level of mc ? If anyone knows list the levels also...thks

Users who are viewing this thread