The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@lupus_in_fabula, @criver, @VladDracul2

You guys, you really need to learn your tropes. I even gave you an example of what I was referring to.
To put it bluntly, you're looking at a 'main character' too shallow. Do you really think someone who fills the archetype of "main" would be an all around heartless and cold bitch? This is a dark story, but it's not Berserk dark. Unless you guys know something I don't, like say, there's a WN that has gone beyond the raws of the comic. Outside of some sort of meta knowledge, you're understanding is as mine is. Meaning that you, and I, no little about this girl. I was commenting on the trope of the character type.

Again, she's a thief character archetype. So like all who has ever been such, she is likely- not cemented, but likely- a dubious con who, like her forefathers before her, will usually be not that bad once they come around. The best example of this is again: Nami from One Piece. As she is the most known and defined "thief". There's also Thief from 8-bit Theater, if you're old enough to know that one, but he is male and may not be the best example. Yuffie is also a good example.
Now, I will concede that she may just be alive about as long as the other girl. So we may never get to see the trope come to pass at all. Only time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion: Let me explain why you got all these comments in reply. It's because your whole statement was based on assumptions while you stated it as fact. There's nothing yet in the manga that suggests that she has "a heart of gold". While your prediction may come to happen, it is still just a prediction. I am assuming what confused everybody that replied to you is that you stated it as fact. If you had rephrased it in a way to better get your actual idea across I don't think anybody would have disagreed.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
While I agree with you, I only do so to a point.
I never said the blonde is or isn't anything beyond "generic thief girl". The rest of it , the "fact", is explaining the trope. Though, I may not have explained it properly as such.

Regardless, it's neither here nor there anymore. We'll see as the story progresses beyond the dungeon.

You compared her to Nami, but i don't remember Nami planning to murder her entire party and steal their valueables.

@Vasqueztion Please stop comparing that bitch to Nami! it's an insult to her and the rest of the thief-with-a-heart-of-gold in fiction!

Dex-chan lover
@AKIKAN
Well, true, I agree with you. But she is one of the better examples.
Wasn't exactly gonna bring up Robin Hood, you know?

hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Everyone calling the guy a "simp". Hardly a simp. He's OBVIOUSLY hinting what he wants, and the redhead is OBVIOUSLY insinuating she's fine with it (unless she's lying).

Meanwhile, I'm here looking at the blonde bitch who is pretending to be nice in order to murder the dude and rob his corpse.
That HAS to be worst girl, right?

Or better yet. Seeing how this manga is progressing, can she die after 3 chapters? I'll trade her for the necromancer newbie.

Users who are viewing this thread