The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
So another author that thought "this looks cool" but didn't asked "but should I do it?"

Dex-chan lover
At this point I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Why is there a fucking beetle motorcycle?
Why did anyone even bother saving the skeleton?
Why are they so insistant on paying him when he did jack shit?
Why is that dude immortal?
Why is there a fucking beetle motorcycle?

whoa whoa whoa I don't care if he raises from blood pool, but a kamen rider-like motorcycle? is there a trend happening to bring modern day's equipment to middle age?

might see some gundam soon

Dex-chan lover
There's a trend with these chinese web comics and that's me getting a little into them at the start then just dropping it because whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy, this is a kin to MC wandering around as the world is created in front of his path and nothing worthy of note is happening besides what the MC is doing right now.

Aggregator gang
woo.. is she kamen rider or something?
-mask ✔
-a motorcycle with a bug design ✔
-an unusual weapon ✔

yep kamenrider

Dex-chan lover
What the fugg
For all I know Skelly anded with his death after meeting with the furry cult and this is some fanfiction tier story now.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. This is a fucking fan fic at this point. A badass nun with beetle powers and a beetle bike? Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

Dex-chan lover
can we just go back to the MC skelly hanging out with the blond chick? all this assassination, absorption, super knights, bug motorcycles etc is just fucking weird and out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread