The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

oh woah woah woah hold on hold on...... i want my skelo dude to fight not react ... now everything is like as if he is reading this manhwa like us

Wow.

No.

No, I'm sorry, I liked the idea at first, but the skeleton himself is barely a character himself, and any characters you can like or get accustomed to get killed off, sometimes in the very same chapter they're introduced in. And now motorcycles, with manufactured parts in a timeline with no factories and pre-industrial revolution technology.

I was willing to hand-wave a lot about this story, but now the sharks are jumping other sharks, so I'm out.

Regardless, to the scanlators: Thank you for the chapter!

I hope everybody that spent precious actual time of their actual life back-and-forth arguing about the realism of tiny details of this incredibly silly thing felt EXTRA silly after this chapter featured a magical assassin nun riding a fantasy beetle motorcycle.

Okay. R.I.P Horse ;-; Well Idk how to react because we're reading from a skeleton's point of view. Idk if the skeleton is doing the right thing or not.

SDK

I love where this has gone. After reading so many stories which are predictable asf, it's really refreshing to find something which is so random.

Dex-chan lover
Killed his waifu, probably the guy himself like twice and now his horse... that guy is super pissed.

It feels like this is turning into jojo bizarre adventure, just everything is bizarre as fuck

Not gonna lie, I am starting to root for that duke or whatever after all this plot retardation that has been going on lately. His liege and lover get killed by some bullshit overpowered assassin and then some asshole skeleton grave robs his waifu. Then some other assassin turns his beloved horse into a cloud of blood and gore and he is forced to take a dive in it just to survive.

Oh yeah, the thing that every fantasy novel desperately needs is bloody motorcycles.
What's next, she gonna pull out a laser pistol as well?

Users who are viewing this thread