The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I don't really care if you fight for who has to translate this anyway it's illegal EITHER WAY, so why should you fight for something that's not yours from the start? But that's not my problem as long as you update I'm fine with anything so... CLAUDE FORVER!

Well, i think i can't stay still when i looked into this again.

Guys, ever u pay back the translator to their work? Ever they asked a money to you? Ever they asked to hate other group and blocked them?

Just think about it carefully, you even nothing for them (You didn't buy the raw and give it to them, CL the raw, TL the raw, and even TS it!) So who do you think you're until commented like that huh??? Ever they begged to you to read their translation??? It's so funny. They're give you twice WARNINGS. And you even didn't care about it, so what should they do? Please, please and please think so carefully. They're waste their time too to do this. THEY EVEN DIDN'T ASK U SOMETHING. Oh cmon guys... you aren't a child.

Well, i think it's right what they said. "If you don't like our translation, then don't read it". SO WHY U STILL READ THEIR TRANSLATION? You can wait translation from other group tho.

And i think they even don't OWN THIS SERIES ANYWAY. They're not give credit or something. So what u're upset at? Its not fun when people bullying u...

I, ALWAYS READ THE BOTH OF TRANSLATION, AND I THINK ITS OK. Hhhhh... disrespectful?? You know that when we're TL ing illegally, its mean disrespectful to the author too. ahahahahaha, youre so funny.

These updates are amazing. You guys are wizards for releasing so fast haha
Thanks for the hard work!

Though I appreciate fast releases, I think it would be best for this group to stop with their translation. It promotes bad practice and makes groups more hesitant in picking up new series if we accept people that take the projects of others. In the future should another project be picked up, and the readers just accept another group "sniping" an existing series, groups will no longer have strong attachments to new series or the work they do. It's a slippery slope, because who is to say a 3rd group shows up and takes the series?

I thank you for your hard work, but I think it would be best for all parties if this group were to pick up a new series instead. That way we can get more series translated for everyone to enjoy! and not have 2 groups competing for the same series.I would be happy to help even!

Dex-chan lover
I don’t care who translates this as long as they see this through and don’t quit halfway

I don't care about the fight. Like dude I kinda like this group cause they're updating fast. Who cares who's translating who??? It's still illegal both sides so why fight 🤷🏻‍♀️

"How many did they put these things in here? If it is this much, it looks like the terrorist group involved in it"
I'm not sure what the first second is supposed to say. Here's my best guess:
"How did they get so many explosives into town? (How did they get so many of these things in here?) It looks like the terrorist group is involved, if it's this much."
Next:
"Though I want to end this without you guys [have] to get hurt, damn you ungrateful people!" *having ?
"True it [was] Duke Agentine" ("T" in capital - also you don't seem to do that in some bubbles, so nevermind) was->is
"Damn, why is that famous Duke in here" -- delete the "in", this is outside and not a building

Thanks for the chapter!

Adding on, if you this group does want to continue working on the series, contact the other group that started the series and collaborate with them. Coordinate who does what chapters, so no work is wasted between the two groups.

@Xavieraltvs

Not to offend but I think you should learn english first before commenting on theirs ._.)

Ofc we aren't paying them to do this, I myself scanlate as well and it is still extremely rude to half-assedly snip a project other people has already been spending so much time into just to waste their efforts. Even more so if they don't speak english themselves.
Can it be called a translation if we don't understand what it says?

Props to them for trying to improve their english a little, regardless, if they really wanted to practice they should have picked another series themselves or looked for other ways to do so, not try to steal this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Rympha

It promotes bad practice and makes groups more hesitant in picking up new series if we accept people that take the projects of others.
That's how you justify witch hunts. There are no "I called dibs" here. A group being "hesitant" is on them, you are mistaking actual reasons (not being able to stand the fact that somebody else may translate what you are translating) with impetuses (somebody picking the manga at the same time).

You guys are doing a great job....who cares who's translating it....you guys are fast...if the first group is faster then i'll read them(fickle minded me😅)....btw great work guys...i love the series...i often used to read their raws without understanding them..so thank you for picking it up and translating it..

Dex-chan lover
@Shinker You realize you are allowed to both block the group and not read their releases? Why stop? Because you said so? Yeah, how about no?

Thank you for the hard work, I think both teams work hard and well, so we, readers are forever grateful for you. I'm very happy I can read this webtoon thanks to your work. :) :)

@yae14

Well, thank you. But my point on commenting is not learn English ^^

I think other people are wasting their time too for scanlating something.

so what??? They said other group can do their own series tho. They don't try to stop others, claiming or even anythings.

So what's the point? You can't understand it right? They didn't force you to read it, they do it just for "practice".

Others 'perfect' group can learn from their mistake too '-'. It's greatful that they both want to TL it from korean language, it's more difficult to understand if its from korean.

U dunno what it says? But other people know what it is tho.

I want to asked u smth, there's "conversation with perfect-grammar between two people?"

Just think it carefully dude, you don't know how they're doin this too ^^

I keep telling myself 'if I refresh the page one more time maybe there will be another update'
I can't wait to read more. Thank you! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread