The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

lmao why are yall so childish? there wouldn't have been a fight if you just communicate with DnA scans. there's so many choices you have out there for you to practice, yet you chose to snipe TDES. wtf atleast match their work quality

Ehhh gois this agatha or irene or tristan or whatevuh villain she is tryna be is obviously not going to step down so why bother!! It's pretty evident she's trying to start drama and be cocky using the manipulated support of thirsty desperate fans to justify her behavior. This is what she gets off on so there's no way us telling her to stop will do anything 😂 so let her be. we all know from these isekai webtoons that the wolf in sheep's clothing will pretend they're generous and kind and they won't stop so both groups should just do their own thang

And ofc, the translating rights don't belong to anyone so she can take all the advantage she wants of that 😏 That and these desperate readers, who will eat up any shitty translation as long as it's fast n free will be satisfied w their mistranslations&lack of details, can continue to do so & the rest of us who support the english version of translations can just be patient!! 😌

But ofc if DnA stops translating I'll blame y'all lousy readers w such low taste for getting us stuck with this kinda quality 😭😭😭

People are talking about quality when its done illegally. If you want to support someone, please support the author. When the official translation comes out, they'll all be "sniped" anyway.

@mahtan

I came off the heels of DnA's chapter and didn't see that this group also had a chapter 9. That's why I was confused, but I realized my mistake when I went into my follows a little later.

Still, I think communication is key.

So usually when another scan group wants to translate a taken project, they ask the original scans group for permission.
Not because the first scans group owns the project. They do it because it's the respectful way. Sometimes they collaborate, sometimes they don't. Idk it's an unwritten rule that i guess, a lot of people don't know about...
Unfortunately in this case, D&A Scans even tried to get in contact with them (more than once btw) but got ignored 😕
It's just rude and yeah i get it, everyone wants fast releases and some people don't care about the quality but at least respect the people who put a lot of hard work into this 😊

You made this webcomic a battlefield. That's something we can't ignore
Anyways, as much as I love fast updates, I dislike people who just want drama, so I'm leaving. That's all for me 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's tired of your behavior

Please stop translating this manga or at least pls communicate with DnA.

If you want to practice, pls choose other dropped project.

Claude forever!

No one 'owns' the webtoon but the author tho. You're all just both doing illegal shizz that I have no problem about.

low quality or what as long as people can understand I think that's good enough, I think i have enough brain to get it. And I don't think there's any difference than the other ones.

Unless it's a Chinese webtoon, because I don't really get all of it~

Thanks for the fast updates! And hope that both you and DnA aren't hurt by the mean comments. Honestly, the lack of quality is just an excuse cuz it seems perfectly fine to me. But it will be great if you guys (both scanlation groups) can talk it out and compromise on something that won't hurt both of you anymore. I think agreeing to work on alternate chapters is a good idea. Less workload for you guys, more time saved, more fast releases, less stress, no drama, etc. Great work guys! Hope the misunderstanding can be resolved soon :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Agathafk
On a serious note. Why not scanlate another project? We manhwa readers would be happier for more works coming out, instead of struggling after an already picked up project. You're just doing this for attention and nothing more. Well, you got it anyway 🤷. Hope you get a real proofreader soon.

Users who are viewing this thread