The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@Rockdrop Readers only win if both competing scan groups can A. Both actually translate, B. Both keep competing. D&A scans is the group that can actually translate, and they've stopped competing after this bulk release. So we lose because now we only get no group's barely read-able bs.

@JeezyHungry They don't own it, but now any further translations that can actually be understood properly won't happen. All because of shitty google translate tier speed scans.

@Scorpion7373 I didn't read the shitty speed scans after the first one or two drops, but now I will never see the rest of this story in understandable english cause of their bs.

Thanks for continuing translation, the quality for those how translated chapter 16 was too low.

No matter what you do or how you do it, you can not control the internet. It's a vast place with millions of ppl, and some readers have moved on while others wait on certain scanlation groups. That's just how it is. It can't be controlled.

I dont agree with dropping this for sniping reasons. However, if they feel that it's not gaining them enough traffic then that's fine. Otherwise, the readers are the ones who suffer and to those who remained faithful, it's truly unfortunate.

Contributor
Glad to see you translate this far, a shame you're dropping it. Hope that means the other releases by you are faster as a result.

But man is she holding on well.

Thank you for all these chapters and your wonderful hard work. Wishing you good luck and I will keep reading your other projects as well 😊

I wish you guys could continue because the manga is simply wonderful and you guys did a great job!! I know this won’t mean much but I hope you guys will reconsider and continue!

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon
She spent her whole life restricting herself to societal norms, thinking it would all pay off in the end. But now that it isn't she's starting to lose it.
Everybody makes decisions - she just decided to live in a way as to be "the perfect wife" as perceived by society, she kinda forgot the fact that individual people actually have their own preferences that differ from stupid societal standards.

@Derpman

So we lose because now we only get no group's barely read-able bs.
It's unfortunate, but there's nothing you can do about it either way.

And to utterly no one's surprise, DnA Scans dropped this.

Thanks for all the hard work and chapters! I'll be reading the other works your group is scanlating too :)

Group Leader
@InariChi That's why readers have to boycott all snipes, from anywhere (unless the orignal group has a really bad quality and huge delays). It's not fun to work for something who's already been done. Say your brother wanted a cake, and you promised him one on his BD, if someone else came with a cake, how would you feel? (That's a really bad example because everyone can eat two cakes, BUT you get me XD, I hope.) If no one read the sniped version 100% of groups would continue releasing. I been a scanlator for quite some time now, and I don't understand how it's ok to ruin someone else's work especially when you know you need hours of work just to get 1 chapter done.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not defending snipping translations, but I think you guys are stressing yourself with this too much, altho, I can't fathom how much work is to do a translation work (translating, cleaning, typesetting, etc...) it's also a hobby for some groups, specially when they find a work interesting and want to show it to others too like this one.

On a side note, I see many other groups being snipped and they keep their work going, and when they post the work latest chapter, it still get the views and comments higher than the snipper's count due to the higher quality on the work done.

I'm not so sure if the above fall under the competition @Derpman mentioned earlier, but even so, it's another form of competition, and you know that by far you win over any snipping work out there with your serious and passionate work.

And lastly and most important, thanks for bring this to light and hanging in there translating it so far, and I wish the best of luck on your next endeavors.

I’m so sad you guys are dropping this it’s my favorite right and you were so reliable with the translations. Thank you so much for the chapters and hard work. Sorry about other people not being able to help themselves from sniping. Good luck with any other projects you work on!!

Dex-chan lover
@AkaiHidan

That's why readers have to boycott all snipes, from anywhere (unless the orignal group has a really bad quality and huge delays).
You seem to be misunderstanding something. Readers do not HAVE to do anything, they can do whatever they like, regardless of whether a group throws a temper tantrum.

Double-page supporter
Look at these salty scan group spoiling the ending of the series they got salted over. Good riddance, if these are the type ypu people are then I dont want ppl like your group that is so salty that you would ruin everyone else experience. Hope that you guys keep getting busy and stop scanlating forever, good luck out there salty ppl

o no boohoo shitty group is dropping it with a mass sniping release, oh the spite and salt from d&a. 🤣
Does that mean we gotta boycott d&a?(for sniping)

@Derpman, you're blaming the wrong people, you should blame this group for dropping over something as petty as this rather than anyone else.

Although I’m sad you’re dropping this series, I want to thank you all for your hard work! It was a joy to read the chapters from this mass release.

Users who are viewing this thread