The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

The last panel is not really a spoiler though. She's the duke's fiancee, of course they'll get married in the next few chapters.

I think it very petty to say don't scroll down any further and then post a spoiler, I think it's better the other group is taking this over smh

Only proved why you’re little bitches about it. The other group clearly had a better schedule and you guys had far more projects to work on, and instead of taking the bullet and just continuing, as DnA is a bigger group, y’all had to be petty. Congrats on being an asshole; I think y'all suck.
Scanlating isn’t some super honorable job, it’s illegal, no matter who does it, so get off your high horse about it.

Oh no I just read the last page. I'm sorry. Shame someone had to snipe it. Good luck with your next project I guess.

lmaooo why are y’all so mad? of course they’re gonna drop it if there’s so much unnecessary drama & someone else already updating it?? what type of idiot would continue wasting their effort on ungrateful readers like you guys (also, even ignoring the note that told us not to scroll further, this is shoujo romance so it’s clear as day that they’re gonna end up together. do you guys all share the same braincell or smth??)

thank you so much for translating this until now, d&a!! sorry you guys had to go through this

Thank you DnA for the mass release and the wonderful translation! I’m sorry to see your hard work get replaced with lower quality work.

Wait until the other group ends up delaying their releases and all the people here supporting them will suddenly change their tune about them.

Double-page supporter
Man how depressing to see such good quality translations go. Though, I more than understand. If I was translating this and people were so adamant not to care about the quality effort I put in, I wouldn’t feel the need to try either. Good luck you guys in your next project. Hope NNG will keep their hands off it and whatever else another scanlation group creates.

Damn though, now I’ve got to deal with crappy and unclear translations for the rest of what is clearly a quality story. Don’t even know if NNG will have the capability to be consistent themselves. So heart broken about this.

It's so sad to see you're dropping it but I totally understand. Good luck for your future projects !!

(and for those complaining about the spoiler, I'm sorry but were you actually doubting the fact that they'll finish together ?)

Thank you for the translation you have done so far and ofc the mass release. Lucky me the spoiler isnt that much of a spoiler to me since I saw the raw already somewhere on Instagram

If I was translating this and people were so adamant not to care about the quality effort I put in, I wouldn’t feel the need to try either.

@R3nAknyght but that kind of thing happened all the time during the time when fansubbed anime is the main way to consume most anime in English... some groups were translating anime that were also being translated by another group, the groups wouldn't care and just continue doing their thing

It's really weird how "sniping" is a thing in the fan translated manga/manhwa scene

Thank you for translating~!
When I saw they will be dropping this manhwa and the spoiler at the end, I must say that I really got impatient.

However, I did not regret seeing the raws!! It was so satisfying af~! THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!! ♥

Unnecessary drama is unnecessary; it's like being back to high school and I hated high school.

Thank you for translating until now and good luck with your next project.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god yall mass released 😳
the quality is so good and im sad that yall are dropping it but thank u for all the good chaps

Group Leader
"Ohohoho patriaca your emobeodiery is not up to par to say the least how absolutley scandalous"
*Waves fan*

Users who are viewing this thread