The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Kimochi drama, I'm guessing D&A gonna boycott like the rest soon?
MD never had uploader restriction afaik anyway, so I guess.. Well, maybe put a couple chapters and just make your own site is better than "getting sniped = drop". Won't need to care that way, but will just suck on the readers (having to keep opening / joining discords and all, as theres no tracker thats shared between scanlator sites)

lol the spoiler 😂😂😂 thanks for the mass release and all your hard work translating/cleaning/typesetting it!!

So sad that you guys decided to drop this. In my opinion, you guys were able to give more justice to the orginal stories with the higher quality and thoughtful scans and edits. You guys were able to bring out the nuances of the story more.

On a side note: this couple is so cute. They are already in kove with each other. I wonder if the duke is already aware of his own feelings

Woah what a surprise at the end😍 Also thank you for all your hard work. Mass updates are just like blessings from heaven🤭 Btw Happy Chinese New Year...

There it is, it comes to no surprise to be totally honestly. My guess is, it's all about money.
Only a minority of readers will spend money on patreon access for something they have already read for free.

I would like to talk about my opinions about sniping and patreon related businesses,
but I'm too lazy for that. 🤔

Aggregator gang
Awww.. I guess it's okay if they'll drop this... *sighs* they are managing too many wokrs so their updates might go slower

Im so sad??? This kinda left a bad taste in my mouth bc i dislike spoilers.. But like thank you for translating :) :( im having mixed emotions i mean i expected it but.. :((

I read this story because it was interesting, I'm not going to continue with the sniper's bad english. Good for you DNA, no point translating for all these people who don't appreciate your hardwork!! Focus on other chapters!

Thanks for the chapter D&A. I don't support both, for me as long as I can still read it then I don't care which group translate this, but I still appreciate your work.

Lol to you guys who hated the other group. as far as I know their works are quite frankly good for a group that is still learning, so if you don't like to read their work, then don't. Enough said. None of us own any right to this manhwa in the first place, and it's not like you guys support either the translation groups or the original artist, so I don't see how the heck you guys think you have any right to complain. We're all illegal here, so please shut the heck up before the other group decide to drop this manhwa because of your self-entitlement.

Imagine eating an entire bowl of salt.

People should only be doing this because they enjoy doing it, simple as that, you do it because you're a fan, you really love the series, and its fun.
They shouldn't do it for money, they shouldn't do it for praise, they shouldn't do it for pride.

Small groups realize this when they start, but after they do it for years and get too big it becomes less fun and starts feeling like work. At that point they should stop and let new blood take over.
Instead they keep going due to pride, get more bitter, get more paranoid, start expecting things from other people as a form of compensation for their burden, expect special treatment from the site, lash out when they don't get their way. Instead of caring about getting series they like translated they care more about how many members their group has, how many series they "control", how popular their series are, how they rank in comparison to other teams.
Their attitude turns from "I really love this series and want to share it with others" to "i'd rather see the series burn than see another group work on it".

If someone is sitting on a backlog of dozens of chapters its reasonable for a real fan to want to do them rather than wait 3 years (and the original team would almost certainly quit in that time-frame).
This isn't an assembly line or a Scanlation sweatshop. Teams don't need to collaborate to achieve the most efficient possible timing or negotiate for rights over a series, suggestion they should alternate 50/50 somehow is just greed on the fans part.
You should work on what you want because it's fun, if it isn't fun then please don't do it and don't discourage others.

Kind of disappointing that you guys are dropping this but it’s totally understandable. There’s some other series that you guys are translating which I really hope you give more focus to.

I know some of you in the comments have blocked the other group but honestly their translations improved a lot and are actually quite good now.

I think a lot of people have been acting kind of immature about this whole snipping thing in general (both from scanlators and commenters) And the spoiler at the end (even though it’s obviously gonna happen) just puts the cherry on top of it for me. Lol

And.. I scrolled despite being warned..--
Oof now I'm so curious.. QvQ

Ah.. Dropping this? What a shame :"'((
But that's fine, I appreciate the hardwork D&A scan!
Thanks a lot for the mass translation, I hope I can see more of D&A scan works~

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. Although I'd have to call you guys cheeky for showing that last panel.

...umm the spoiler was unnecessary. Thank for your good work, but really, kind of a bad taste. If you want to drop this and focus on other things, that's your business. I hope you the best

dud 😑 not funny to spoil us. i hope some translator group will translate this

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thanks for translating it thus far.

Eat shit for that last panel, though, lol. Kinda feels like you mass released and dropped it after that sniper showed up, which is pretty damn funny if true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread