The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

On one hand, I don't think anybody was genuinely surprised at how the story will turn out with the spoilers, on the other hand it does marr the scanlation team by making them look very petty in contrast to their great scans.

;-;)/ when I started this chapter Iโ€™ve thought that this amount commentaries are due to everyone had thought like me: show our gratitude for the scan in the last chapter of the massive release of chapters (sorry my poor English)

Since they released notes on chapter 9, I know that D&A is really petty, but i thought it wasn't this low ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I will always remember their group as D&Apetty from now on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And for all the people who claimed they will drop or not gonna read NNG release, the numbers on NNG release don't lie, i know you've all reading it too (like me ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Also, can someone snipe another D&A projects so they can mass release another "high quality"releases, pretty please ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And so, everyone learned a harsh lesson on why you don't support snipers.

It's hilarious that the people who sniped also removed all of their releases. Hopefully this gets picked up again.

EDIT: Oh, right, forgot that I blocked the other group since I thought D&A would keep releasing. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
It was a very good translation until here!
Thnx for everything and good luck in your next projects!!

Thnx for the spoiler, I mean everyone already knew it but thnx anyway!

Thank you for all your hard work until now ๐Ÿ’˜
I think that's the best choice for both teams ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Fed-Kun's army
ASDFGHJKL??!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, THE TRANSLATIONS, EVERYTHING!!! LOVE YOU, GUYS ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks for the chapters and you can do what you want, hopefully you enjoy your other series more.

Hopefully the other group still keeps up, I don't really have a preference in who translates as long as I get to understand the gist of the story.

Thank you for all of your amazing work D&A scans. Iโ€™m sad but I more than understand why you stopped. Much love <333333

And to everyone whoโ€™s pissed, this is what happens when you support snippers :///// you canโ€™t really blame D&A scans for getting so frustrated themselves. Now weโ€™ll have to live with cruddy translations and hope we can make sense of the conversations if we keep reading this series >_>

Instigating another war, I see. LOL

Iโ€™m a non-follower, so I'll read whatever releases first, but I feel bad for those who were vocal of following only your releases only for you to drop it. LOL I hope they won't be petty and blame others for supporting and reading the other group releases.

@MegaBlues Which sniper removed their releases as well? My sight is shit but NNG releases are still up...

@goldfish178 To be fair while translation is still, lots say, wonky :D, compared too 1st few chapters NNG translated, those later translations are quite readable. Ch.5 was (is) awful to say at least.
It got better which means we don't have to hope that we will be able to make sense of translasted material.

Aggregator gang
Wow, i didn't know brown hair is considered common in this manhwa's world, was it mentioned anywhere? The author threw in many additional details that wasn't there before, i was confused. So is Ivona's family a noble or not?

I support your group's works and am excited for them when they release; however, I was not excited about the spoiler at the end. I'm sure that it's frustrating having your project sniped, but I found it super unprofessional and rude to just throw a spoiler (however obvious it was) at us. Even if you write SPOILER, it doesn't help those who don't want to see it who have already scrolled down towards/past it. (I'm the type of reader who does large scrolls down and then scrolls back up to where I left off, so I saw the image with the text, really lol) Please let people enjoy things. If anything, I would appreciate it a lot if spoilers were kept to your discord group please. Not everyone enjoys seeing spoiler images, no matter how obvious they seem. For your announcement, a simple 'We will be dropping this project' would have perfectly sufficed.

Your group's scans are beautiful and HQ; however, how your group handled this situation has only left me with a bitter experiece with your group. I hope that this experience will let your group grow into a better group instead of taking this experience to turn into a worse group.

#Note: I am in no way supporting sniping, as I understand how frustrating it can be after spending so much time on a chapter and seeing it be released (with worse quality) than your own. I've done translations and, as an illustrator myself, can tell the effort taken to redraw/retext effects and etc. I respect the level of work D&A put into their chapters.
I am merely stating that the way the situation was handled was not the best. And the spoiler at the end did not help the situation positively imo.

Guys, thats one frustated spoiler that really really spoil the mood. Its a very immature way to settle things. Welcome to the reality where some rude people will always show up and wreck your nerve, but please don't be rude as well, we have too many rude people already. Now I need to chill down somewhere trying to forget that one spoil spoiler. I need my coffee.

Dex-chan lover
And now the other group deleted all their chapters.

Guess they had a goal in mind and succeeded with flying colors.

Dex-chan lover
That inconsequential spoiler is still a spoiler and still an ass move.
It's like spitting in a pitcher to serve guests instead of spitting on every glass of drink.
Says a lot about the people behind this group.

Makes me more inclined to be cynical about things, like this mass release. These chapters are probably just chapters purposefully withheld until they got kicked out of the series so they went "fuck it" and left a spit for everyone to drink before leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread