The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Thank you for your hard work and I hope you ignore the naysayers and continue translating the series.

Your quality and translation is better than the snipers and honest to God they deserve to be sniped so I’m all here for this.

Thank you so much for continuing the translation 💜❤💜❤💚❤💚🎉🎉

Woooah IS this troll? Someone is trolling? The text and everything that's what you get? Cmon.. there some of us who also likes quality if you picking this up can't you like do an effort?

And yes snipe succs harder than your pp will ever get sucked dude yea no one owns it but seriously if you wanna do something do it from the decking start don't just go and take over the other scans that's the same as skipping the line.

Group Leader
oi whoever is doing this translation just get out if u want attention. its not worthed man.

Aggregator gang
What?! D-did he just pierce her earlobes with tiny earrings as if it was papers? What joke!

Well, I do hope she will tell him everything in her past life, what her cousin and that Baron did to her, what she had to suffer, how she died...

This work hurts my eyes. I hope you will improve your skills in typesetting 😉
This is my opinion so please don’t criticize me or don’t change my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but I prefer the work of the other group. No offence I hope.

YAY thank you for the translation 😍 hope you translate more of this too don't drop it 😭 don't believe other translation is better lul😑

Fed-Kun's army
@SweetIdiot If you don't like a translation, the best way is to not read his future scan. And if player3 continue translating and create a group, block it so you will not see his updates.

Agressive Comments will not produce a better translation. And if it's a troll, congratulation you've been triggered like he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll some petty motherfuckers lol, starting to wonder who's more petty in this situation, that other translation group that spoiled the final panel and ran away after a single sniper showed up, or ya'll just bashing these no names for no reason. Its pathetic honestly. Not just pathetic, it's also pretty damn funny, lol. Great thing to see first in the morning honestly, starting the day with some nice hearty laughter, what more could I ask for.

Have fun stewing in your bitterness as you read this comment of mine, though. ;)

Thanks for the effort in translating after the whole drama, I know it's not easy but don't rush it, take your time and maybe even look for a proofreader or take time proofreading it, hope to see more improvement on the following chapters. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread