The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@Rolekoster2020 you can't even come up with your own insults. you literally just copied my previous comment so sure thing mate. i hate that our back-and-forth chat is messing up the comments section though. you have nothing good to dish out. if you wanna talk shite just message me directly. i doubt it though since you scanlators are all talk behind alts and no backbone. see you when i see you.

@Miamaim0x
Just relax my dear.. so appreciate your effort to write that looong even if it's just sh!t. just send DM to me, it's seems like you're one of my fans

Group Leader
@dekay Cool, if people want to “snipe” my series I am totally fine with that since they could probably provide faster translations than my group and the fact that I don’t own the rights to the manga anyways. Heck, I’ll even give them raws for the chapters if they want it! It was never my intention in the first place to shit and trash talk anyone, but rather to ask questions and figure out what the heck is actually going on.
Note: My group only does 2 projects and one of which, “The Seamstress Girl,”recently came off of hiatus??? To be fair, I haven’t exactly been the greatest group leader, I will admit to that, but still.

@Rolekoster2020 it’s hilarious how your account is so recent yet you know so much about scanlation drama that it truly is suspicious. i wonder if you even have the guts to come on your actual account and talk mad shit like you’re doing now OOF
pussies be pussies no matter where one is!

@breakinq
wooowww I get lots of love here. scrum lurking and finding out about me (even though they're only lowly slaves), don't hesitate to send me DM.. 😘

@breakinq Why would anyone want to reveal their main account? So they can be flamed and harassed forever by the army of whatever group is angry at them?
So many people can't handle argument that they just want to drive people off this site.
90% of this comment section is just meta-argument over the comments themselves, I can't find hardly anything that even makes some kind of point.
Are his words really that dangerous that he must be chased off so people can't hear him.
10 years ago comment sections like this would be filled with people disagreeing and bantering, today everybody just wants a circle-jerk where their butt will be kissed, then they want to dogpile and run off anyone with a different opinion, ridiculous safe-space culture.

Aggregator gang
See that comig miles away. Wouldnt it be intereatig if Calton won the embroidery insead of MC but instead of finding MC's disgruntled ex0ression, she found her flirting with the duke; heck, she even congratulate her. That will make a nice burn.

Group Leader
why is everyone thinking that snipe = bucci gang LOL i dont get this

bucci isn't as jobless as you think, sorry :( they don't even have enough time to comment bullshit on some stupid series just to join in the drama, unlike most people.

Banned
no one actually cares who translates what so just do whatever thr fuck you want

-From God

@TheAngryQueen Sadly, I am not. Nor am I part of D&A, if you're going to be asking. I'm only a mere devout follower of Bish God, and I came here to spread the gospel of my savior as well as bridging the gap between the chapters with actually good scanlation. I'm glad you've enjoyed it-- this is all thanks to Bish God. I shall consider whether I can pick it up as well as if the readers of this webtoon want me to continue doing so, but as always, my priority is our magnanimous god. Glory to Bish God!

As a side note, for anybody who wishes to call out the heretics, our magnanimous lord has told me to share this image:
M3Ev3D8.png

@atleastirdmysnipes
Whoever you may be, thanks. You are having fun with this drama and we had a new chapter. Keep following your bish God and give us chapter 22. Take this opportunity to teach us other wisdom of your God 😂

@TheAngryQueen You're very welcome! I shall try to live up to your expectations, and if no one does ch 22 in the next few days, I'll certainly deliver if it allows the rest of you to convert to singing praises for Bish God. May you have a blessed day, and glory to Bish God!

@Origami_Delights Well then, rather than trying to defend your friend (bucci/no qc/bobsburger) you better focus on your own scan. They're not even helping you with your own group, why bother defend them?
Unless you're also part of the team that sniped FM and stepmother marchen, i read about it on FM comments lol.

Seems like not all of d&a and bucci member is part of snipers team. Maybe it's only some of the leaders and their friends
x32.png

@veelyra

Okay since the people below me has already mentioned FM and stepmother.. I will come and spill the tea here.

Okay girl, I don't know whether you truly believe that bucci is not involved in this, FM and SM or you're one of their alts that's trying to spread lies.. well let me tell you, they are involved but not ALL of them. Only selected fews but mostly are the "leader" of bucci & co.

Second.. I don't know why you're so hellbent on defending them. Either you're one of their loyal readers or one of their not-so-important staff. If you're the later.. oh god do i really have to say it straight to your face ? You. Are. Nobody.

Yes. You're nobody to them, that's why they're keeping you in the dark. Do you really think they will honestly spill all the truth to all of their staff?? Of course not ! Only one of their close friends will know about it. Why would they spread all their dirty deeds to all their staff?

Tl;dr : The one that sniped SM, FM and now this, is part of bucci (mostly the leader and their close friend). The fact that you don't know the real truth is because you're nobody or just a clueless reader.

I do hope you're just a reader though because how funny is it that you are soooo adamant in defending them but they don't think high enough of you to actually tell you the truth.

How did I know all of these ? I have my own way, my own connections and working brain I guess. It's easy to connect all the dots if you open your eyes and ear enough.

More tl;dr : the people from bucci & co that's behind all the sniping is just a bunch of white lotus.

Group Leader
@Jungsok Sorry to break it to you but you’re dead wrong on all of it. Good job on trying to hunt the information but one thing: don’t believe everything on the internet. I thought it was common sense to accuse people AFTER finding solid evidence but it’s a little sad that you’re just putting your speculations on the internet for everyone to see and spreading even false rumors.

As for your connections, I think it’s time to check them again and see if they have their personal vendetta against Bucci before you claim them as your “connections”. You’re telling other people that they’re “nobodies” to us when you’re probably a “nobody” to the connections you have and they’re just giving you information to fit their narrative.

One more point for all of you reading this comment: bucci really does not have that much free time on their hands unlike y’all who’re speculating. Please go find something that’s actually productive to do. We all know you’re gonna end up reading the series we’re working on anyways no matter how much y’all blame us for doing something we didn’t so 👀

Users who are viewing this thread