The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

She should just ask him why he thinks humans are much better than summons or beasts.

So its ok to group demons and divine beasts together but not humans and summoners? And saying summoning takes no effort after seeing the condition it put Ivona in. Ok dude.

Dex-chan lover
Not just prejudice? Darling, this is textbook prejudice. With a dash of paranoia probably.

Dex-chan lover
'It's fine for swordsmen and magicians to kill people because they do it themselves!'

*Groan*

What is wrong with this guy? I can understand he wants to protect hiss sister but he can't be disrespectful to our FL. He annoys me.
Btw thanks for the update...

Really thank you for translating this. I got so tired of all the petty drama happening here.

Banned
Oh I get it. Its the same justification of when some people have tried to kill the ones who created firearms and explosives and heaped the crimes of others on them because they created the stuff.

Cool. So a paladin that hates war all the way down to people who support it by the tools and creatures they use.

Idk about you sir, but I'm sure humans can betray their own kind too but you know, beasts and summoners are much scarier I'm sure

He dare spout all this to ivona caue she’s a summoner but “o no pls dont tell duke agentine i say this shit” or even directly tell his oh so beloved sister straight up “dont be a summoner/get close to that summoner”???
Bruh that’s WEAK

Users who are viewing this thread