The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Claude is rejected cuz of his dirty thoughts about the MC, what lewd fella

Double-page supporter
Omg an update and a good quality one. Thank you so much WW!!!
The bird is so cute that I can't take it seriously

@Alyseb630 the manhwa got licensed so HOL removed all their chapters

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Did something happen with the other chapters? A bunch are missing?

@zz2000
So, how come the holy sword didn't rejects him before ? Did he awaken his dark power in the Ancient Ruin ? Is the world fucked up because there is no one who can grab the Holy sword ?

Ps : I'm made a spoiler tag to avoid those who aren't like me to not being spoil by my questions

Dex-chan lover
I really like that chicken....
I imagine him with a deep voice like Fate/stay night -Kirei Kotomine-

Wow thanks for picking this up WW. And I can't help but like the dresses in this manhwa. It's so pretty and it suits the Mc so well.

Double-page supporter
Hoho. So someone deliberatrly turns back time. This is just my assumption, but is the reason for mc still remember her first life event because she has contract with legendary beast? Since the phoenix can feel the bond between them and can tell whethet the tine has been turned back.

Dex-chan lover
@Alyseb630 @newboi The group that had uploaded the now missing chapters removed them and dropped the series because it's licensed now. Whether anyone else will ever bother to fill the gap now is anyone's guess, since frankly it's only a hop, skip, and a jump to pretty much any aggregator site that doesn't work like this one anyway (that is, if a group wants their stuff taken down, it's taken down). Check r/animepiracy sometime, they have a fairly comprehensive listing of websites for anime and manga, listed in a way that even tells you whether the site has ads and/or ad blocker blockers or not.

I like how he kinda looks like he shouldn't physically be able to fly in his birb form. Idk, kinda find flightless birds cute.

Users who are viewing this thread