The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Thank you for the update! Ugh I really hate Tristan and Gaspal so much just die already lol

Double-page supporter
I'M SO READY FOR CLAUDE TO GO 👏 OFF 👏 IMMA EAT IT UP LIKE CANDY NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Group Leader
Thank you for the update!!
Funny how Gaspal and Tristan think their lives are so miserable. They wouldn't be there if only they weren't such horrible human beings in the first place lol. Now they've gotta deal with the consequences ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I cannot stand for Tristan, he's so annoying. Like what right do you have just to make up the assumption that she's trying to one-up you. Like do you not see her being kind and always giving her things away to you. I'm so confused as to how that just transformed into "she's trying to beat me because she's not beautiful". You frickin dumb bitch. I hate him and Gaspal on the level of Sovietshit and Trashta. Your story doesn't make me feel pity. Especially since you saw Ivona getting Gaspal initially and then you take him from her when you could've just tried to find some other rich handsome dude.

These people piss me off to the extremes. AHHHHHHh

It still kills me that the holy sword won't respond to him now.
Also, in no way is Tristan redeemable. He can go die.

That b*tchhhhhhh is such a b*itchhhhhhhh i hate himmmmm!!!! 💢💢💢💢💢

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I laughed when I saw Tristans face when he tried to appease the duke. Tucking his hair back, trying to look cute-

Tristan. Thing is. To the duke your the ugly stupid one compared to Ivona. That cute act won't work on him. He gonna kill that stuck up brat.

I SRSLY hate them both. They got have so much anger towards Ivona n Claude bc they blow blow everything out of purpotion.

Claude was tormented till he could hold that sword (hence why he's so gaurded) but Golden Bastard never bothered to actually get to know him and assumed everything.

And Tristan is so salty that his baby cousin is talented he assumes she's just trying to outshine him out of spite. If anything Ivona woulda helped him alot in the first life IF HE DIDN'T TRY TO USE HER TILL SHE BROKE.

Oi va.

@Arakuei

I thought Tristan set Ivona up with him on purpose bc he could manipulate both?

Either way, Tristan and Gaspal are narcissists. Both suffer inferiority complex and gotta assume those better than them are doing it to spite them. Bc their dumb. And need baby sitters so they dont hurt themselves

"If you know what you're worth, now go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. Not pointing fingers and saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody! Cowards do that..."

Thank you for this chapter!

I hope Claude fucks that bitch up cus whewww someone needs to muzzle that barking dog and put him in his placeeee. Goddamn my blood was boiling when tristan was showing how DELUSIONAL he is like bitch... It's not that deep and when he had the audacity to tuck his hair and try to act cute I dieddd like bruh did you really think that was gonna appease the Duke when gaspal just insulted ivona

Hell ya bloodthirsty Claude ..and tristan seriously doesn't even deserve the smallest violin playing for him, just an evil spiteful person.

Users who are viewing this thread