The Soulless Duchess

Dex-chan lover
Welp,after the proper translators are dropping the series I am going to do likewise, shame as I quite enjoyed the series.

With the start of the sniper war, I really wish that even more horrible player3 translation would win. As you said you don't really care about quality so you should be fine don't you?

Thank you for scanlating this Devil and Angel scans! It's a shame you are dropping this, I've been quite enjoying it so far, but I can definitely understand. Hopefully once the snipers get bored and move on, another good translation group will pick this up in the future! Until that happens, I'll be putting this on hold.

Oh no what happened...it's such a shame because your works have always been high quality. Thank you for your efforts so far ;-; May another group properly take on this series ;-;

Aw I thought the story would be longer but oh well. Guess well see if this continues with another group or what but LONG LIVE THE DUCHESS WITH AN EMPTY SOUL!!! LONG LIVE THE DUCHESS WITH AN EMPTY SOUL!!! LONG LIVE THE DUCHESS WITH AN EMPTY SOUL!!! LONG LIVE THE DUCHESS WITH AN EMPTY SOUL!!!

Welp, kind of sad to see you guys dropping it. I'm thankful for your work tho, i wish you guys luck for your other/next projects

Devil and angel scans must be devastated. This is the second time this happens. They always start a project and get sniped. I wish them the best :/

THIS. THIS HERE IS WHY I WAS SAYING FOR THE SNIPERS TO FUCK OFF. APPROACH WITH ETIQUETTE, ACTUALLY FUCKING TALK WITH THE TRANSLATORS WORKING ON THE PROJECT ALREADY DO -SOMETHING- BESIDES JUST SLAPPING YOUR SHITTY TLS AND SCANS AROUND LIKE YOU'RE ON THIS HIGH HORSE.

Snipers deserve no respect, no benefits, and no benefit of the doubt.

Fuck off, Agafthk.

Sorry to hear, DnA group.

Thanks for translating this much dna scans. We appreciate your hard work.

If the sniper group drops this then we will all know that they were pointless trash who can't even snipe/work correctly.

Round 1=

DNA :
released 6 chapters (2 chapters after the sniper came). So basically before the sniper DNA only released 4 chapters in 2 months.

NNG :
8 chapters in a week.

Round 2=

DNA: Mass Release from chapter 6 to 18, and drop it

Player3 : release chapter 16 and deleted it (pretty sure its DnA, since many people critized that they're so petty, they deleted it lmao )

NNG: still on CNY vacation

And the winner is?

THE READER !!!

Can't wait for round 3!!!

Putting a spoiler in the last panel of your run is probably the best way to ensure I never support your work again, just an FYI DnA.

It was good while it lasted, I hope another group takes this project, one day. ❤️
People, the weeding is not the end, it is gonna happen in ten chapters or so, if you are looking forward to it~
Like they say, the weeding is just the beginning, then the real shit is going down (probably).

To people who insults the sniper, stop whining. There's nothing you can do and complaining about it doesn't even help at all. It's like I'm seeing of bunch of toxic kids. If you're adult, grow up. If you're not, I hope you develop a better character.

Wouldn't it be funny if the assumed victim played them out? By just having them to play along with, the victim continues to translate the manhwa secretly and declares the discontinuation. It's only after the sniper got tired of it, they release it again but if there's a scenario where sniper comes to snipe again, they can do a mass release on them just to screw them over.

Super thanks for your translations, but i wished u didnt put spoilers and jus kept us hanging😭😭 it made me kinda pissed that u put the spoilees even if i expected it, but nonetheless thank you

Anw i would just like to say DnA your team is super awesome that cleaning, that typesetting, and that grammar? Wow amazing

DnA's work is actually well done and the language comprehensible. Sucks that they ended up dropping this series. Thanks for the mass release! (Also, how's the wedding scene even a spoil?? What did y'all think would happen, red hair would win??)

Lol the spoil at the end was so petty 😂 Well I didnt mind it since I already saw the raws. So they can mass release if they want to huh. Goodluck on future projects tho and thank you for your excellent work.

Thanks DnA, i’ll read the rest of the chapters you uploaded. Hopefully another group comes along and continues this is proper translations like you did. NNG can go screw themselves

Users who are viewing this thread