The Soulless Duchess

@thegoodplayer LOL YOO UR FUNNY AF, you got good trolling skills. Tbh just keep translating😂😂

The last panel lMFAOO

@Hellonearth

another site has 19,20 (very bad translation) and 21. Chapters 19 and 21 match here. Chap 20:

is a continuation of the jewelry store and an explanation of the significance of the ear ring. Followed by some character development of the Duke, plus some more

edit: gah, dropping words in my sentences tonight.

this is a nice series, but i'm getting tired of all this scanlator team drama :/
i'll pick up this manhwa again when the issue's gone for good.

Can this scanlation drama just stop? Gosh... this great manhwa deserves better treatment than this... (still thankful for everyone that’s translating it, but pls just stop the drama and talk it out properly.)

I've gotten so used to fast updates that I'm dying over here but it's only been 2 days since the last update.

This has got my usual sense of 'maybe if I'm lucky they'll update once a week. Usually once or twice a month' completely out of wack

@dekay

I've spoken to our god, BISH GOD and they said they do not wish to participate in this drama. If the snake decides to partake in this drama, that's on them. We know they always try to stir more drama. Now we all know how disgusting they are. 😇

Why did ch 20 get deleted? Yeah it was low quality and the ending credit was like 'yeah I don't care about my grammar I just wanted in the drama' but now there's a gappppppp

Why did ch 20 get deleted? Yeah it was low quality and the ending credit was like 'yeah I don't care about my grammar I just wanted in the drama' but now there's a gappppppp

I’m so confused about who translating this and who’s just snipers....

at this point im not following this story for it's plot, but for the drama happening behind the scenes in the comments 🤭

I hope they translate from where they left off.
I'm not reading until they're back from Lunar New Year, even if the holiday is extended. :c

Glory to Bish God, the lord of sniping rescuing manwha from the abyss that is heretical translations.

Burn the heretics.

I'm so happy that the scanlation team we needed but don't deserve has picked this up.
Thank you very much, this has been a very refreshing read. You've done an amazing job. 🙃

Group Leader
can someone explain to me what this bish god tihng is about? I actually legit read this just becuase of that comment spam and didn't find anything aside from the credits.

So the timeline for now is:

player3 & player 4: d&a alt to snipe on agatha, since d&a already drop this manhwa

thegoodplayer : bucci alt to squeeze themselves into this drama. In their credit page they're saying d&a is not good lmao

atleastirdmysnipes : d&a alt to reply bucci alt. Love their credit!!!

This is getting good !!!

Users who are viewing this thread