The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 62 - The Story of the Dumb Senior and Junior Prefects

Dex-chan lover
Yuri route unlocked?

konosuba-aqua.gif

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the two stalker girls. They've stopped being characters and became caricatures and I sadly don't even remember their names or former personalities. I think one used to be a former delinquent and the other was the friend of Pomu but it's all been replaced with a constant Mirrin.

I had to go back over 20 chapters to see what her face even looked like without the / \ eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the two stalker girls. They've stopped being characters and became caricatures and I sadly don't even remember their names or former personalities. I think one used to be a former delinquent and the other was the friend of Pomu but it's all been replaced with a constant Mirrin.

I had to go back over 20 chapters to see what her face even looked like without the / \ eyes.
They're not useful until author wants to drum some some light drama by finally having Bucchi choose one of them.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know why but i like kazami's eyes, i feel like i've seen another character with similar eyes but i can't really remember where

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, they've suffered the worst by far and are about the only bad thing about the series right now. They've become completely one note with no real development or anything. Granted Tsukishima is also pretty one note but he's more of a supporting character than one tied to any of the main romances and more importantly he's also the funniest character in the series.

Ranko honestly should've been a one-off or someone who only shows up occasionally to test Akina's patience because her being around as a main character has kind of fouled everything up for the both of them. At this point, I feel like the only way to fix them is to have Ibuchi reject both of them and let them move on.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, the library nerd's radical transformation is an actual in-universe thing and not just a gag done for the readers to experience? This whole time I thought they acknowledged his attitude shift, not the physical shift.
The kids were playing with his quirk in the previous chapter too.

Users who are viewing this thread