The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 62 - The Story of the Dumb Senior and Junior Prefects

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll ever see more of that comic the BL club was making

Can anyone help me remember who it's supposed to be standing with the two drinks around the corner when the two girls are talking?

Dex-chan lover
ep89va5.png

extra work all thanks to him lol
This chapter was just all smiles

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they've suffered the worst by far and are about the only bad thing about the series right now. They've become completely one note with no real development or anything. Granted Tsukishima is also pretty one note but he's more of a supporting character than one tied to any of the main romances and more importantly he's also the funniest character in the series.

Ranko honestly should've been a one-off or someone who only shows up occasionally to test Akina's patience because her being around as a main character has kind of fouled everything up for the both of them. At this point, I feel like the only way to fix them is to have Ibuchi reject both of them and let them move on.
ngl that'd make sense. The 2 of them becoming friends by both getting rejected lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they've suffered the worst by far and are about the only bad thing about the series right now. They've become completely one note with no real development or anything. Granted Tsukishima is also pretty one note but he's more of a supporting character than one tied to any of the main romances and more importantly he's also the funniest character in the series.

Ranko honestly should've been a one-off or someone who only shows up occasionally to test Akina's patience because her being around as a main character has kind of fouled everything up for the both of them. At this point, I feel like the only way to fix them is to have Ibuchi reject both of them and let them move on.
Personally I feel like he is the authors stand in.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know why but i like kazami's eyes, i feel like i've seen another character with similar eyes but i can't really remember where
They look like the eyes of the bunny cousins from Nagatoro. Kazami is basically like Hana the little bunny, who's also a kouhai from middle school rejoining the senpai she respects so much in highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread