The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Dex-chan lover
School prez mode is better. Glasses, braids, and thick eyebrows are my jam.

Dex-chan lover
Well, thought she was a teacher at first, StuCo prez was #2 on my list. Predictable outcome, the name is too much on the nose.
@SangriaRosa I am not sure Black would ever refer to a mortal as being cultured.

Double-page supporter
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

And so we have another story where there’s a girl that’s superior to the main heroine in every way yet again.

Dex-chan lover
I had money on her being the president from the beginning, but it was a pretty nice chapter regardless.
Poemu is still a best though. And she and Sakuradaimon go together, still.

Dex-chan lover
Man how many times did she have to wind her skirt to get it that short lol. her braids look better than her early 90s anime gal haair

I gotta ask: with what kanji is her name written? Because if it is the straight up classic "Yamato Nadeshiko", then I am honestly flabbergasted. I would've expected a pun or something.

Yamato nadeshiko (やまとなでしこ or 大和撫子) is a Japanese term meaning the "personification of an idealized Japanese woman", or "the epitome of pure, feminine beauty".

You can read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_nadeshiko

Dex-chan lover
Glasses, braids and thicc eyebrows... I think I've fallen in love

Users who are viewing this thread