The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

I was terrified this was going to go nowhere, but the author delivered!

Cheers to Tougo and Poemu, may you have a super cute relationship that will give diabetes to all of us!

Omgggggggggg !?!!?!!
That's what you call development ladies and gentlemen.
Wow I'm so happy I came back to continue reading thisssssssssss ughughhguhgufbhfhfhgjjghfh.

Btw: Aren't they not allowed to have an illicit relationship with the opposite sex,hmmmmmmmmm I think that in the future he might choose between her and his position as the public morals but at the moment wow like woahhhhhhhhhhhh :) <3

Now this is a major win man I better not be seeing any future chapters with a love rival or some shit or its really gonna ruin this

Dex-chan lover
I spent 20 pages thinking we'd been bamboozled and there'd be no progress 😂
Also, to be fair, he went for it and SHE didn't reply, so... Her getting upset about HIM not getting in contact... I mean, cute, but annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
24 chapters in and they started dating, learn from this, generic romcoms

IT WASNT BAIT LETS GOOOOOO

fr though i liked where it went after the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
Well, well, well... Somewhat unexpected but wholly in character for our straightforward MC.

Since the school has a prohibition on illicit relationships they now have to make it properly legit. This would include formal introductions to their respective parents, informing friends and classmates, and going to and from school together (while observing a respectful distance of course).

I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Users who are viewing this thread