The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

Love you all in the team and all scanlators, thank you so much for everything , as a poor fuck that lives under poverty line + very high taxes on book in my country, enjoying quality manga on a quality site is a life saver, here's to another year of fun !!!!

Contributor
Cheers!

Btw why does Holo's profile says Joined: May 29, 2012? Or what counts as the birth of MangaDex?

Happy birthday mangadex :DDD Never realized this site was so huge o.o I know I just made this account but I've actually been here for a while and I have to say this has got to be my favorite reader site. One of the few sites I've seen with such a hardcore (and yet really cool) dev and mod team! Thanks for all your hard work and heres to another year to come o7

Group Leader
Happy birthday to the GOAT

michael-jordan-game-5-of-the-1991-nba-finals-with-championship-trophy.jpg

Double-page supporter
The site is very nice after the overhaul was so sad when it got hacked and i became so after on my manga but now we back and stronger than ever

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations. Great job on building and improving the site. Hope for many more years to come

Congratulations for the hardwork untill today, Mangadex already 6 years old and i hope it will go more beyond of that.

This site are accompanying me these year's, from i know it for the very first time back in 2018, and it always be my top priority website to read mango, not because I'm a cheapskate but i do have limitations and those limitations are minimize with this website, the Mangadex.

Keep up the good work guys, and i hope all of you; team admin and many people that keeping this website alive, are given the best life and love.

Sincerely, your readers.

PS: sorry if my english are sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread