The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

Aggregator gang
I’m still a baby in this site but I’m so glad I signed in because I saw all of your efforts and hard work to keep this going for 6 years! Please keep this all up we will make sure to support In years to come until we’re all grannies and gramps. :pacman: :hearts: Happy Birthday!! Cheers to all of you!🥂🎉🎉

Contributor
Thanks for all you do, MangaDex. Hopefully one day we’ll get that elusive RSS feed integration too.

Power Uploader
Omedetou, Mangadex! I hope that this year we will have new resources and good support between the staff and the community.

Group Leader
Yaaaaaayy!!!
Happy Birthday MangaDex!!!

Whatever happens in the future, we'll be there with you, just as you've always been there for us!!!

Dex-chan lover
happy birthday
side note, when will we be able to delete our accounts again? from what i can tell the account deletion button on MD has been "temporarily unavailable" for over a year now

Happy birthday Dex-chan! Here's to more years of this community sharing and discussing an art form and the culture around it. (I should go catch up on a few Astro King chapters after this)

I've been teaching myself Japanese in recent years, and while it's been a bit slow, I hope to eventually give back at least some fraction of what this community has given me these past 6 years.

Let's see 6 more years of Dex-chan supremacy!

EDIT: oh, and RIP loot.moe (for now?)

Users who are viewing this thread