The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 23

I thought the comments would be flooded with how they can't handle the cuteness but ig I was wrong lol

Aggregator gang
Author thank you for confirming that you suck. DIdn't you already confessed each other wtf is "you are my friend"!?!?!? You are dating ugh.
College guy fuck off.
And you are older then that kid why u being do Cat about it? Go talk man you can't get that scared from a college kid.
And girl... Ugh.

I hope this doesn't go for a long time. If he does anything else like holding/kissing, Im dropping this and rating 1.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤
I can see ratings going down

The only thing I can hope is that this leads to Yamato confessing to Saki and them going out but I certainly don't like how creepy and handsy the college guy is being over someone who doesn't like him

i just love how the appearance of a love rival always exposes the massive insecurity issues of people in the comments

Don't be messing with my fluffy diabetes inducing ship, you handsy male tsundere.

Dex-chan lover
Smh jerkface is messing with tbe wholesome romance get this guy outta here.

Thanks for the translation

Went from wholsome to fucking trash in 1 chapter. The author might have realised how boring it was but the love triangle was not needed.

Supporter
Why, after such wholesome study date, we just get a 3rd party introduction, and after 3 months on top of that... WHERE are other 2 chapters for those months?!?!

Double-page supporter
The pretty is a total piece of shit like I already didn’t like him but not I hate him
Also boy in my neighborhood if you tell me that when they first introduced us your ass would be on the ground

Fed-Kun's army
476.png

Whats the problem with romance authors forcing a triangle and always a dumb kid is part of it like, do you all like destroying your own series?

You cowardly sh*t. Go confess now and get rejected fast then become some kinda sage in a uninhibited island until you die.

Dex-chan lover
K.
Well this chapter literally put a bad taste in my mouth.
I dislike people who are "invested" in another person's life that they want to be able to make decisions for them.
You can tell them how you feel but never get involved with another person's personal affairs unless their life is literally in danger.
Shit like her liking a guy and you muscling your way in to show dominance is petty AF.
Honestly had a friend like that in highschool and it was mad annoying.
She doesn't belong to you dude, so back off.

Dex-chan lover
THE BLUSHING TOMATOES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
...and with a bad feeling, yes.

I already hated the dude simply cause he looked like the playboy type, but I tried to be better and hold off. Then I genuinely felt bad for him. Hearing the girl you like likes someone else hurts.
But then he's an asshole to him and to her. Fuck the playboy.
Drop dead.

Users who are viewing this thread