The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top!

Dex-chan lover
You know, now that we're comfortably in the age of "subversive" isekai due to the sheer market saturation (I became a vending machine lol, I'm gonna be a farmer instead of fight in dungeons lol, I'm a slime lol) it takes a special pair of brass balls to release something this stock.

Dex-chan lover
the author pour all his daydreaming and self insert experiences into this...
i cant believe this shit appeared on my homepage recommendation and theres a lot of people give the rating of 10 to this shit. i dont want to waste my time to reading the first chapter of this piece of crap.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong, I love those trashy Isekai power fantasy mangas! :kreygasm:
But yeah, this is doggie doo doo
A thousand times exp multiplier? Ten or anything below a hundred wasn't good enough for you?!
It isn't exciting or interesting when he gets OP the first chapter and one shots everything. It's super boring.
They really do serialize anything nowadays.

5/10. Stupid MC. Stupid plot. I had hopes for this manga. Strong start. Very very strong start.

MC battles with many things. Freedom. Identity. Self worth. Bullying. The classic. This is just the first few chapters so it's not spoilers. I don't even know the rest of the story.

And I won't bother. As soon as I saw this little russian loli girl I dropped it. I dropped that Shi quicker than a horrible parent to a unassuming baby. This is fkn abhorrent.

Don't read this. Period. Why is this even popular on Mangadex!?!?!. This shows how much manga has fallen and how much mangadex has too. This used to be a great website and still can.

Then again it's not mangadex's fault these trash Japanese companies shit out trash manga.

What did I say "The quality of anime and manga has severely diminished with the passage of time and I sincerely believe that this is proof of the end times of manga.

We are in the end times of manga where companies will sellout and refuse to create good stories with good characters and good world building and instead opt to create trash like this.

Manuwha is appropriately killing manga and I don't think we'll see a resurgence of manga any time soon. Japanese content media is trash."

Enough said.

Was willing to play dumb when I saw "Level Up" in the title and the art for the cover looks pretty good. But when I read the English title I just wanted to face palm. But I'm willing to give this manga a chance though, so I'll edit this comment after reading it.
It's shit bro. Don't even bother. Everyone feels the same. You cannot decorate shit and call it chocolate. It's still shit.

Dex-chan lover
If you've read any manga with a character who starts out overpowered, then you've already read everything this has to offer. If you've read any manga with a young teenage male lead that wants to do the right thing but gets in trouble for it, you've already read everything this manga has to offer. If you've read any story where dungeons appear in the real world and the setting does not take place in an alien or isekai world, you've already read etc etc.

This series uses exceedingly common tropes without any innovation. There is nothing special here after four chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'd read that.

No seriously, I would.
it would be a totally self-flaguating story based on a cycle of brutally killing and tormenting different flavors of slave owners, pedophiles, misogynists, megacaptialists, and other shit-tier mc's, but it would still be a more intelligent plot than most isekai

Users who are viewing this thread