The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Fed-Kun's army
Hero : Kicks Rude
Rude : I'm unintentionally about to ruin this man's career

Dex-chan lover
Why would you even remove a tank in a party in the first place?

They had it coming.

Bruh.... THATS WHAT YOU F*CKING GET! FEEL THE DESPAIR YOU TRASH HERO! PIECE OF SH*T! PIECE OF TRASH! ..Ahem too bad for them...they shoulda stood up for Rude instead of listenin to the idiot! lol

For the first time I cant wait to see the next few chapters of this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Raiding 101 dont piss off the tank and the dps gets ZERO say in strategy besides the constant heal requests. The only exception and I mean only was Warframe raids where every single member was CC or a healer.

Dex-chan lover
now this is the kind of cliffhanger i tolerate

keep him on suffering and despair just a tad longer
suck it retard

Dex-chan lover
wow, talk about instant karma for hero-kun
also, h-handholding?! in my wholesome manga?!!!!!
(pls give us more of that handholding author sama)

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, the hero won't die. He will just be left extremely broken. Yes, karma is a bitch in heat.

"... the hero's party broke up."
"wuuut? he was split in two by that axe O_?"

Aggregator gang
@Eraviel Was probably thinking of getting all the chicks.
Piece of shit deserves it, he took all the dmg and just because of one time the enemy passed his defenses expelled him, glad he got what he deserved.

@Eraviel if i remember correctly they swap him out for a evasion female tanker. She probably couldn't keep aggro or got done in in a few hits when it landed.

Well, guess the Hero truly epic failed after MC left.
My bets on either the Cursed sword or his special skill truly is the most silly trash when used wrong.

Considering his personality, he probably ain't getting that cushy retirement training job or more hot chicks.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 I can see that. Party is full of females, after all. Actually glad to see him in that pathetic state.

@Lazyxbum yeah, I did remember swapping him for an evasive tank. Evasive tanks were never effective in any games as far as my experience went, after all (Except Girls' Frontline. Thanks, SMGs.)

Users who are viewing this thread