The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Contributor
@GrimThoughts That series is not unique at all.
It just puts many typical clichés together: He is a returner, but to a parrallel world where he doesn't seem to exist before or already died, only to free the maiden sealed in a demon pyramid (castle) and acquiring the holy sword, now he has to save the world from the darkness as the hero. (Unique? Where? It's not even well done just plain stolen from others and even put sci-fi into it to downgrade it even futher because it isn't done well.)

A tank with 9999 endurance is unique, and trashing the self titled hero is something you can look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
I understand breaking them up into smaller chunks is easier on the translators, but I still wouldn't mind waiting until all parts are done before they release the full chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Izaya_Onisai At least combining cliches and tropes in the specific way it did distinguishes it from other series, which is what I meant if I was misunderstood. The two most important parts of a manga are quality and originality for me, and this manga lacks both of them - I chose that manga as an example because it hasn’t had an update in forever and stood out from the crowd. I understand your points but how well a manga is executed is entirely subjective, and I personally believe that manga has better pacing, a more unique plot, and a less cliche setting than this manga. The “OP MC” trope is one of the most prevalent, and this manga takes every single trope in the book and doesn’t mix them in a meaningful way like other isekais do. Maybe a better example would be Saihite no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love this rising trend of party members getting ostracized simply because they are lacking in offensive capabilities.

spoiler alert
after that rank C monster show up their party only rank D, our mc save that girl but he dont know that girl not human, after mc beat that monster die that girl got skill appraisal
rank skil category Neutral, rare, super rare, SSR and ...
ucan read that fcking novel by yourself ahhahahahha

dude. i still feel bad that he got kicked out and i’m also jealous that the faggot got a 6 man party with 5 of them being girls

Anyone know if this has a translation? I can't find one anywhere, and I'd rather not use google translate

Double-page supporter
I'd freaking hate one of my belongings getting taken away

Double-page supporter
1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.92, 1.93, ..., 1.99, 1.992, 1.993, ....

Oooohhh fuck this remind me a certain game "tugh héro party" or someting, that shit was crazy

Dex-chan lover
> However, the Hero decided that his skills were worthless because he couldn't do anything but take damage, and threw him out of the party.
So, another braindead manga made by highschool dropout?

It's a good beginning I think, I like when the MC is a mature character (it's cool to have teenagers saving the world/country/universe/dimension but having an adult hero is nice from time to time).
However the chapters are too short for me :( I want to know (and see) his adventures, I think it could be a good fantasy story and I hope the translation will be regular.

Good find this manga is a good one :)

@masataro

Ok but is there a link to read the LN in english ? ^^
I can't read japanese so if there is no translating team for the LN it will be pretty hard to understand the story.

Users who are viewing this thread