The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Ch. 16.1 - Resurrection

Group Leader
You can help me with a donation for my trip from this link:
ko-fi.com/OrchidMoon

Any errors you see in the translation, please let me know

Dex-chan lover
What kind of village wouldn't love a giant skeletal cow hanging around?

Now let's see how moofie reacts to being slaughtered. Get ready for season 2 where moofie goes on a vengeance killing spree after being betrayed by those moofie thought were friends. I can see the manga already.

Thanks for another chapter so soon! Really solid translation!

"Wouldn't it be nice make sense" (p5) should probably just be "Wouldn't it make sense" - it looks like you were correcting it from 'be nice' but left the old text behind.

I'm not sure if the speech bubble at the very end of 15 was skipped intentionally (to avoid redraws), but I'm guessing it's a 'MOOO' or similar? Translating that one moo would help Al's line about vocal cords make a lot more sense, even without translating the bubble-less text, since otherwise Al's line is the first indication that the sound is something other than the creaking of earth and bones.

Dex-chan lover
Remember the law of equivalent exchange. You need to give an arm and a leg to resurrect someone

Contributor
For some reason Tachiyomi cant loads the pages of this series till I tried on desktop mode and it works.

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin - that's not the way it works in this story. I think it only works that way in FMA - everywhere else, you usually pay the price in mana.

Users who are viewing this thread