The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Vol. 0 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Double-page supporter
Here MC getting hell OP training. And here some isegaijin with psycho tendancies.

Dex-chan lover
im more surprised how he still can talk like human after a decade of isolation lol

Woah this make me remember another gold called : "everyone else is a returnee"

Sadly it doesn't have manhwa adaption for so long...

Dex-chan lover
Here is hoping that this prologue will not be like Solo Leveling and the next 10+ chapters will give us exactly what we just read in a long form. Looks promising.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
I expect the opposite. Would be interesting to finally find an isekai where the MC trains and isn't just given a random backstory that justifies his OPness

Dex-chan lover
wow this is hell for gamer i really feel sorry for MC you cant lvl up to 5 sins there one shit fallout 76 bugs that send you back to lvl 1 and you cant logout .......damn

@MrMuunster i pry with all my soul that we have manga adaption for that novel is good like a really REALLY good novel that start is the same as this manga but with ...err 1000 years of isolation or was it 100??

anyway that start is good the mid-story is damn good and the ending is sweet for me lets fly to space to see the other god-like people or something not only that the ending open to or it feels like there 2nd season but is been 3 years and i still have small hope for more >_<

ok people go read everyone else is a returnee is a damn good novel

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/everyone-else-is-a-returnee/

Dex-chan lover
@Bramia I think you misunderstood my comment. Solo Leveling had a prequel chapter as well, but then the first 10 ish chapters showed exactly the same as the prequel chapter did, just filled the gaps with shit no one needed. If people start reading SL with the prequel then skip until that point occurs in chapter 10-12, they wouldn't miss anything. That is what I do not want to have happen now. If they do the prequel in to 1-3 chapters, perfectly fine, SL just dragged it out for way too long.

Dex-chan lover
so question is are the earthlings evil/turn evil once they arrive or are the nobility and citizens of this world evil and tries to enslave/murder all earthlings or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread