The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@NovaXII

I didn't feel like it it was annoying, but yeah, I feel like Artis has already revealed a secret on about the same level so he should just go for it.

Edit: By the way, does anyone know how many chapters the raws are up to?

Dex-chan lover
bruh ever since mc left dogo world dudes been acting like such a BITCH, why isn't he using his powers so fucking annoying to see a powerful dude act like a beta OTL

Dex-chan lover
...The fella already lied to a inquisitor for his sake, repeatedly puthimself in danger for him, and showed his 'big secret' yet this mofo is watching with his thumb up his arse.

Meh.

yeah MC
still do nothing
why not throw that sword away as you wont use it anyway
dig a hole and bury yourself in it to prevent other geting hurt for trying to help you

he is afraid of doing something and bring danger to those around him knowing his secret
so MC decided to let everyone get killed doing nothing.

f*cktard

@dokidoki

He was entirely alone for 22 years, literally fighting for his life every day. I can understand not wanting to immediately alienate the entire population of this world by outing himself as being from Earth. He's already shown that as long as he's alone he has no problem annihilating whatever enemy he needs to.

@Corzin
22 is the latest
edit: 23 - raws are on funbe just type this into their search 생존기

He finally found civilization after being alone for 22 years just fighting. He is trying very hard to make sure he is looked at as NORMAL. He knows that even if Artis is a good dude, should someone else report it to the Inquisitors EVERYONE he ever was friendly with could die.

I hate him...
He can one shot almost everything including the inquisitors but he is soooooo afraid of showing his strength....
Ugggghhhhhhh

Well thats pretty sad, but I'm not sure if thats lethal, without treatment it probably is.
I know a few people seem annoyed at him, they seem to forget he's probably half insane.
22 years of isolation, constant fighting, the loss of the house he built, which took three years, the potential losses of the few friends he's made in this short time, just for associating with him...
That fucks a person up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still pissed that Leviathan scans blocked me because I said one chapter from Jaimini's scans was easier to understand. CORRECTION: they stopped all commenting period

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also why is everyone in the comments shitting on MC, are you guys retarded? *Not* revealing to anyone who he is and *not* stepping in the the only thing he can do to really assure his and his friends survival, how is that hard to get

Dex-chan lover
@Criminis

Bullpucky.

He could have taken care of the lich and saved both of them easily and spared Artis all the damage and pain. But no, it's the whole I'll stand by and hide my power while people suffer around me until I guess I'll help out which is so freaking annoying - it's on the same level as Shinji. The only reason why I'm still reading this is the hope the trope is over soon.

well, mc is too much of a pussy.
after 20 years fighting by himself i thought he had developed a stronger willpower...but he is just a noob...weird...

Users who are viewing this thread