The Thorn That Pierces Me

Damnnnnn I found this interesting. I found some spoilers from the novel that the FL
gives the ML a blowjob on the first time they met. Buttyy damnnnn why the manhwa didn't show it 😭😭😭

Moreover, from reading the spoiler, the FL has went through a really hard time for example
getting threatened and attempting to get rape. SPOILER:
She found someone in that world, that can talk korean BUT something happen to them to the point that it traumatised her and make her go mute..

SPOILERS FROM THE NOVEL

ML IS VIRGIN !! And the MC will gave him a blowjob the first time they met, he was super against it but didn't really oppose . I dunno if the webtoon will show it. Anyway after that the ML will think she's a prostitute sincr she got a nice body and she's good at it.

OH YEAAASH FINALLY AN UPDATE THANK YOUUU, THIS IS HILARIOUS, MA VIRGIN A$$ CAN RELATE WITH OUR KALIX BABYYY

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NOVEL LINK?? IM (T)HORNY HAHAAH GET IT GETTIT GET IT?? ok no fr HAND OVER THE LINK

It’s bad. Ridiculous. I have a feeling this is supposed to be ecchi/hentai with subpar plot.

I feel so dumb the FL should try expressing through actions. It’s she’s not thinking at all. Srsly if I were the ml I Would already left her ughh

I dont know but looks like FL is having trauma its make her looks dumb. And why dont both of them use gestures like pointing at the bag and then her wound. If its me I understand he want to treat the wound.
Sorry for my bad english.

It seems like you all have read way too many isekai manhwa/manga, and don't grasp the reality behind the situations our FL are in anymore...
I know that these stories are fiction, but for a moment just try to imagine yourselves in her position: suddenly in another world, all alone, you don't understand anything about the situation this world is (apart from the zombies, and even here I think she was able to know about them in the worst way ever), you don't understand the language... what can you do?? Survive! When you try to survive you are usually desperate, nothing more and nothing less
We are all fed isekai stories where our FL became a lady/someone important/even a maid but in a fricking castle (not a nobody in a zombie land)! These FL are well fed up, brand new clothes, they surely have at least someone who they can rely on OR have read the novels so they basically know everything ahah!! Plus they seem to adapt to the situation the next day, it's something that I always found annoying.. especially for Korean women who surely does not know a medieval context (I'm Italian and I know what I'm talking about, their history and our history are nothing like similar)

So yeah, instead of complaining about how she is not suddenly able to do the right thing try to put a little bit of reality in this setting (even though its' fiction)

Aggregator gang
Why the heck does she not even try to talk to him? I mean seriously at least do the pointing to herself and telling him her name and vice versa... like seriously 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread