The Tutorial Is Too Hard

@dinqee what? I’m just annoyed by this beef between Asura and Reaper since you guys are out for each other’s throats all the time like SSS class suicide hunter. Never said the translation was shit or anything.

Seem pretty nice, let see what happen after and if that does not become a bad one. Thanks for the trad !

I have read the novel about 3 months ago. Wish I didn't because the Mahua looks so good.

Really can't understand why people are getting annoyed by Reaper and Asura releasing the same manga. Can't people get that both groups just like the same shit so they want to release their own versions, whether or not the other group releases their own. I mean at the end of the day, you are still getting to read their fantastic series/translations completely for free, you just have more choices.

Dex-chan lover
I miss the foreshadowing of the 'present' floors.
Such as when he's repeatedly humming on the 60th Floor, and later on you discover it's a coping mechanism for mental health problems, in other words he was completely losing it at the time.

Is it just me, or is the MC's personality "unstable" and actually quite dumb?

He's supposed to be a pro-gamer, sees a chance to grind skills and does his best to grind them out at the start. Great, that's actually smart. 😃
As soon as he sees the fountain, he goes straight for the boss when he could've taken advantage of the time left to grind his skills more? 😰
If his "teammates" meant that much to him, he didn't even try asking if it's possible to bring them back to life and just goes on like it's nothing...

Next level, he does the same thing again. Grind the "easy" parts, then when it gets harder he just makes a mad dash to the boss room when he could've improved on his skills instead.

He also made no attempt at bottling the fountain's waters, which would make sense given the recovery ability? 💩
Heck, he could've also taken the arrows as potential weapons all of this time like those needles but he doesn't even try. ☠

His personality feels more a roulette of personalities which changes to further the plot. It is inconsistent ... and he's definitely not a smart survivor-type. 😱
I sincerely hope the author puts more thought into the MC's personality and decisions. This Manwha has quite a good potential story-wise so far.

<Edit>Please see @Pumpkate 's post above. It would appear that the MC did grind as expected</End Edit>

@SoraKagami Actually in the novel he
grinded the difficult parts as well
It seems like in manhwa they wanted to skip some things at the beggining, that's why it seems inconsistent

@Pumpkate Ah ha, that makes sense.
Thank you for the clarification! 😁

I'll go edit my previous post and cross it out + point to your post.

@MuscleTheMan As some other guy said it's lazy writing. The delinquent dude comes off as a retard and nobody acts like that in real life. That's the main problem. Also the whole videogame in real life plot point is entirely uninspired at this point. It might be good as a time killer for some people but that's all I can see it as.

Users who are viewing this thread