The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 28

...wonder if you used "dispell magic" on that brat you'd find he's actually an old vulture sorcerer that used magic to give himself a youthful appearance....

agree with eberose, i want that kid to experience some character growth and become actual friends with the twins (while still retaining his actual personality, that seems like fun).

Idk what Rosea think's happened but I dnt think he's getting where he wants. I hope the twins see through his deception before they get hurt.

He better start liking them and become good, I don’t want their first friend to be a bad one. 😞

“We’re 23,” really? Then act like it and kick that kid’s a**. (Nevermind, I’m 23, and all I do is sleep, so I kinda get where they are coming from. )

Killua is either a saint or pure evil.

I’m really happy the Empress is dead and didn’t get cheated on!

so he's a lil shit too huh... well we're gonna see a child abuse in the future

Supporter
Please can the kid just be someone who is unfortunate to have a naturally creepy smile?

The duke is probably the mastermind behind the assassination on the twins. I bet that this kid knows and plans to gain the twins' trust; then there's two ways it can go down. He'll be like his shit father and have a part in their assassination or magically have a change of heart due to the magic of friendship ┐(´ー`)┌

I hope it will be explained at some point in the story why no one in the royal family gave a shit about these two until their mother died. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup Apparently it will, if the spoilers here are true.
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-twin-siblings’-new-life.106026/

@cheezybr3ad I like to think that he dressed up as Gon for halloween with permanent everything and couldn't get it off and just decided to just age like that

Users who are viewing this thread