The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 28

@zz2000 Thanks, that's reassuring to know! :)
I can hardly wait to find out why the Emperor decided that having illegitimate children is a good idea.

I hope the twins don't fall into the trap so easily...but it seemed like that tho...hopefully their older brothers could stop it from anything bad happened to them...

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup If the spoilers are right,
it wasn't the emperor's idea at all to have illegitimate kids. The whole thing was a gold-digging scheme by Rurahel involving his blood sample and pregnancy magic, and thought she could become his new empress using the twins as a bargaining chip.

Poor child, he's already been corrupted, and is being used by his father without knowing any better. ;-;
And they're just looking forward to getting a friend... ╥﹏╥

The daddy was probably drugged or under a spell or something, right. That's the only reason I can see why someone who treats
his family and loved ones so well would avoid coming near his children - if they were forced on him by someone he doesn't like.
Then knowing they were treated so poorly, he must've felt overwhelmed with guilt.

i just knew it
to play?
more like he probably either wants them to have rebellious ideas from a young age and either help them in power struggle or make them go on the wrong path and then backstab and remove them from the power struggle
and that boy , i mean arien you were in 21st century, the smartphone net age
don't tell me u have like not even the least bit of resistance to handsome faces
it kinda sucks and looks weird cause like well isn't the royalty like supposed to be the prettiest?

ALSO that boy lolwhattwashisnameideremember intentionally picked that book to make them think and doubt their family..... definitely

even if they think like that i hope that they stop doubting their family sooooo much
no actually i mean
sure be super cynical of them but
don't trust other people easily either
yea that's what i mean
well anyways

DAMN KILLUA??
he's in my head all the day and now he's here ....
KYAAAAAAA~~

@Talestira UwU what a nice idea
killua in gon's body in here lol

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The constant reminder that they are 23, yet the sister's shoujo flowers frame for a 10 year old kid is troubling me.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... he planned it all. Choosing the book, leading them to question this stuff...

@TheBlueAvocado
For someone that’s 24 mentally, they’re pretty dumb
I agree. such a classic issue. Authors unable to decide what age the adult living as a child actually is :S
(to be fair, it is fiction and they do have the brain of a child though... ? - Food for thought)

Users who are viewing this thread