The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 29

@Eclat123 To be fair, they've said flat out that the people they like the most are those who speak to them honestly, even if they're cruel to them, like the head maid. And it's not like they're taking his word for it, he's really just being the messenger here, albeit likely for nefarious ends.

Also, for those theorizing about Rurahel, despite the nightmare at the start of this chapter, remember that Rurahel is canonically a born commoner whose mother married a viscount. Or, at least, that's the story as the twins heard it growing up.

Dex-chan lover
...do they not see the evil expressions the motherfucker is doing?

Kind of messed up
if Rurael (whether she's just a normal human or the Emperor's guardian spirit) raped the emperor, and it sounds like she did force herself on him (i'm putting it as a spoiler to avoid triggering people just in case)

Aren't these two supposed to be 22 yr old adults? They are plenty immature and idiotic for their 'mental age'.

@N_DD yeah...in chapter 1 they mention that their mental age is 25. They act way too childlike for their supposed older mental age.

Group Leader
I've raised that point before, I thought were now on track of them slowly accepting that the emperor treats them we'll... Now it's going back in circles. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
About Rurahel:

If spoiler discussions are correct,
she was a golddigger who used magic to impregnate herself using the emperor's blood sample, in the hopes he'd be forced to crown her his empress ( and thus gaining riches and power). Apparently the emperor was able to hold her off via a magically enforced contract, but she'd also thrown in terms saying the children would remain hers until the day she died.

As for the series direction,
it's a family themed one. It's about how the 2 leads learn to open up and trust their father and siblings. (Not that there wouldn't be drama involved.)

Double-page supporter
Yep, I will come into the manhwa, cut that son of a bitch head and shove it up his ass.

Like a few others were saying, they have been to a crapton of abuse. Also, just because they have physically been "alive" for 20+ years does not mean they have the life experience to back that up. They never got to experience all of this scheming, so I'd give them some slack on that.

On the note about them not being in the records, what did they expect? They not only rejected their new family (I'm ambivalent on whether that was right), but they also were hidden away because of their mom (which they should have realized immediately).

Plotholes 🤷🏾‍♀️ but I like the story.

Let me just correct their reaction (cause why not 😉)

Arjen: our mother? You're right, she's insane. She definitely didn't and would never ever deserved a guardian. She's an alcoholic, an abuser, and a mentally unstable one at that. But are we at fault for her lack of sanity?

Arien: yeah, I mean, it's not like we could choose from whose womb we'd come to this world. And by the way, if you're so ashamed to have illegitimate children, it's you who should refrain from f**king with someone other than your legal partner. Why are we being blamed for something when we don't even have the power to do anything about it?

I really hope they know the truth sooner as possible since seeing their pained face and feeling are not what i hope there is since im looking for tge fluff moment of them with their new family

Wooow. The emperor really did that.

And their guardian finally showed up. Yey

Wait.. they dead on age 17 or 18 in their past life right??
Anyway thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread