The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 31

Ackk. The emperor and his children are dumbasses. That includes the twins. Ugh.

The guy with red hair said if they close off their hearts any more that he would disappear, welp I guess he's probably a goner now.

The drama is so dumb, these twins are a dumbasses. They didn't even ask for the whole conversation and reaching up into conclusions, they should realize that their mother is not a good person, totally not an attitude of mature adults.

This isekai setting is pointless, just like Estelle Castiello's story, the author just makes some BS isekai background in early chapter and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't bring myself to pity the emperor. If that's the best the unquestionable ruler of the empire can muster, it's no wonder there are tons of people in the shadows plotting his downfall.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Everyone in this royal family are dummies!!!!

The twins, I don't know but it feels like they regressed to being children. They became what they appear to be so it's a little frustrating.

Misunderstandings every where. Idk how they even run a kingdom if they can't even get the truth out of 2 kids. And reincarnated are not, they're basically full fledged 5 year olds with better language skills.

The writing's like a centimeter to bad to really feel like this isn't orchestrated writing. The more I read the more all the characters feel like puppets on strings.
The only thing it takes away is immersion though, so I'm not too bothered.

I can't handle that there's a character is named after a pokemon. 🤣

This story is really dragging out with this lack of self-worth. Not to be dramatic but 30 chapters and there's like...no improvement on the twins awakening any special royal powers, or y'know, actually learning to trust characters that have shown affection instead of some random pretty boy close to their age.

I get that it's exhausting to not be respected and to be held up to a standard they aren't used to, but like honestly the lack of...I dunno, actual mature thoughts/plans, considering they are high schoolers on the inside is disappointing.

@Mojo honestly at this point im just thinking eeeehhhhh to everything thinking if its realistic or not. Honestly idk. But it happened in the past, he loves him now so what.
Its kinda like having a friend that approached you with ill intentions but then actually became your friend. Youre not gonna run away from home are you? Maybe i would. Idk idk take this with a grain of salt.dontsueme

thanks for the chapter!

ugh tho it's tempting to just comment-lurk at this point until characters start progressing

Aggregator gang
cant belive they are 20 year old worker, they must be retard

OMG! Every time! I try okay I try uuuuuuuh >.< its just every time something develop the next moment its get crash back to 0 again, at this point it not building up anymore its just frustrating ~.~ its already episode 31 pleaseeeee *sigh*
At least kids ask you maid or something about your evil mother T.T even if its indirect, you could have ask anybody (or you know your fox friend???) except the royal family if you trying being cautious! communicate dammit!!!

If I heard what the emperor said also I'll misunderstand~ poor children....they lived so poorly before so, they need the attention and care...

Users who are viewing this thread