The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 31

@iskaeil Isn't that red hair their guardian? But, yeah I agree how it drags on and it feels like they're running around in circles. The raw didn't show any progress as well. The Korean comments are not so hot. People are frustrated over the progress and annoyed with the twins since it looks like their mental capabilities and logical thinking have regressed so much.

@Moth
As I understand from the spoilers, yes he is, but it has not been confirmed by the story yet lol.

In addition, the guardian is apparently the girl's love interest and I'm not sure I can last long enough to see how this author makes that work.

It's hard to believe they are 20 year olds in a 5 year old body when they act like they're 5.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!☆

jyc

ughh conflict over misunderstandings with characters that don't communicate are such an overrated trope 😪

still gonna read it tho lmao

Author must have read a lot of shoujo manga to be able to make this annoying, repetitive, and cliche type of conflict. So do we have to wait for another 30+ chapters to clear up the misunderstanding?

I-
GODDAMN the kids are masters of misunderstanding.
Y'all are so old but you don't understand this much???

i wasn't a fan of the fake nice nobles plot point, so i find the current misunderstanding hilarious. the fact that the emperor might uncover the secret plot due to misunderstanding the source of the twins' unhappiness is so funny to me. XD

Double-page supporter
No wonder the scheming nobles are so daring; it's because they're dumb as fuck.
Royal genes must have turned our twin protagonists dumb too?
But again...
Why do our twin protagonists have to reap what the emperor sow?

Aggregator gang
I'm tired with this. It's like watching a TV drama with 777 episodes just to know the male lead is a man.
They were 18 on their past life, now both their bodies and mind turned into those of kids.

Wow so their mindset and actions just happen to conveniently follow the evil person's plan. So ridiculous.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 @exxp Well, we all have to remember that it isn't an 18 year old brain inside a child, it is an 18 year old inside a child brain. Since we do not fully develop until our mid 20's, theirs weren't fully developed to begin with, but anything that has to do with the chemical balance of the brain is that of a.. what are they, 5 or 6, I can't remember, is going to behave like this.

@A1B2C3 Wouldn't you want to get the f away from the male parent who left you with an abusive mother, picks you up once said mother dies, then comes out with "I would have killed them if it wasn't for the contract"?

Users who are viewing this thread