The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

And that is why ladies and gentlemen, Communication is the key. So instead of listening to someone else, JUST FUCKING TALK TO YOUR KIDS!

someone go get the second prince, him and the twins guardian are the only ones i trust to clear up this mess.
in all fairness though, what that kid said wasn't entirely wrong. they do in fact hate the emperor right now and i wouldnt boil it down to a simple misunderstanding. saying you would have killed someone before they were born is a heavy confession, regardless of your reasons for doing so or how much you care for them now, even if they learn the truth they might not necessarily forgive him right away.

Is he really believing what that tiny bitch told him? You could just ask them yourself or send your other sons to get their opinions on the way they are living.

Dumbass emperor. WHY NOT TALK TO THE KIDDOS???!??! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
You know, if it hadn't been repeatedly shown that the emperor and most of his sons have no real concept of how normal people live I think I would have a lot more trouble swallowing this development.

The only imperial with any proper insight skills is currently laid up in bed.

So like the emperor can't effect talk to the twins or ask them about it? It was pretty obvious how much they hated their mother, so how could he believe such a lie😪

These people dont talk to each other and it’s frustrating uggghhhh

Group Leader
The most level headed decision these twins did the whole time. But the emperor is still being an idiot.

Double-page supporter
URGG WHY WOULD YOU IMMEDIATELY BELIEVE A FUCKING CHILD WITHOUT TALKING TO YOUR KIDS PROPERLY FIRST.

Also for the situation Arjen's response was much more mature.

Users who are viewing this thread