The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I'm just reading this for the train wreck. There is literally nobody proactive at all except the chief villain, and it is impossible to feel any sympathy for anyone except-- just barely-- Ishina. Who only gets that much because it seems like she might eventually manage to find a spine and help change the course of events. Everyone else is just a puppet dancing to the villain's tune and their own self-destructive natures.

I keep reading thinking it will get better but everyone seems to have serious brain damage and can't make any rational decision. The misunderstandings are idiotics and forced, and everyone is just annoyingly oblivious. Everyone, emperor first, has an IQ of a newborn monkey

Reading this makes me angry after each chapter

Let me not trust anyone except the stranger, and then not even allow for a background check. Like come on now, am I really supposed to believe these children were ever adults or even teens, they act like they really are 5. I can't sometimes with this...

am i the only one who thinks count clone and duke rosea look similar? Not just because of the black hair, but are they related or something lmao

Considering there background, I hope he comes to trust in the twins and eventually assist them rather than that cunt. If he understood their background I feel like he could switch sides.

Dex-chan lover
Well the maid is at least more smart than the emperor and little prince and princess.

Should I stockpile chapters?

Btw, I'm curious if the native Korean reader find this difficult to read through too.. I mean, all this misunderstanding is a terrible madness and might push them to protest in the comments or maybe author's sns. Unless they love it, or it's really what the author wants (making people mad)

One of those manhwas where I read the comment section first before read it. Still tough for now huh

@Nurarihyon I'm feeling the same. I could understand this keeping up for the first 20ish chapters but 40 chapters in and every character acts the same way. They all make assumptions and none of the verify if those assumptions are true.

There was (as usual) no point in making this an Isekai, it has provided them no benefit to the story and is completely ignored as a concept. But worst...there is no real goal or end in site. The twins are the MCs but they are oblivious and powerless to the plot that is going on, it's just stuff happening to them. Nor are they even experiencing much emotion or growth from it. I think the biggest issue is we don't really have a well defined Arcs. None of the traditional "Intro", "Action", "Climax"...just stuff happening.

I appreciate the work the translator is doing, but the author just has no direction.

I mean i guess shit has to go down for things to get interesting. This family is so bad at communication lol but I guess imperial families are complicated. Im gonna hang on and see what happens.
Thanks for the update!

Did this idiot just forget that the entire Royal Family can just heal themselves?

You know what .. I don't feel bad for the protags anymore ... I'll be rooting for the villains now!

yeah I'm gonna have to drop this, thanks for the translations up till now~! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread