The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 42

The twins too moe~ and just let the stupid duke killed, he's so annoying in every chapter! Ever since I saw him I punched the wall!!!

This is getting annoying. I guess the price for reincarnation is having ur IQ reduced to a weird degree. I know that they are supposed to be hurt and all but shouldnt they learn how to read expressions after all those years of abuse? Also arent they too trusting to a weird degree?

The twins are fucking weird. They seem 1D characters rather than 2D characters smfh.

But Arjen nuzzling Arien is the cutest shit ever

Okay to those who keep ridiculing their IQ just leave bruh. Stop reading, you don’t like it go. This is wholesome stuff 🥰 and your missing out. It’s been a long way since chapter one and I still see lame ass reviews.

lit ending

okay am i the only one that dislikes riolu? i know he’ll end up regretting his actions but my thing is:

he’s probably like 12-15 right? yet he hated a pair of 5 year olds for nothing, and hated them enough for him to plot to KILL them. FOR NOTHING, other than the fact that he was jealous after he assumed (by himself) that the twins live such a luxurious life that they don’t deserve because they’re illegitimate like him. instead of acting against his father or society, he targets babies. i mean it’s easier, but it’s cowardly, cruel and disgusting. you have to be an evil person to do that so i’ll never like him even when he starts feeling guilty.

I love the older versions of them, and Arjen and Arien nuzzling each other, really adorable. All they really got is the other (from this world and the next) and I love how they want to see the world when they are older because they never got a chance to really do so before now. I love how they are trying to get along and to reach out but misunderstandings do tend to happen.
They are ignorant to what's around them and who can blame them their bitch of a mother and abused them for five years. They are recovering but it's a lengthy process. Trust varies from person to person and it can be hard to tell sometimes. Especially when the King inadvertently played a hand in it, no doubt they would still be salty on that. They remember that.

It's a new world, one they are still learning about because again kind of difficult to know about the world when you were stuck in an abusive home for five years and the fact they died quite young in the past. If they were actual five-year-olds, I honestly don't think they will be talking or even be emotionally present and be even more distant with the King and the Princes. If not outright hostile.
Although abuse does tend to regress people's developments no matter how old they are.
They like Riolu because they sense a shared connection with him. They know probably what he's been through and they can relate with their own. Birds of a feather and all that jazz.
They just want to live and I can't wait to see it.

Still cant get over the fact that they still hvent cleared up the misunderstanding up to this point not to mention that they also accepted riolu too easily. Maybe its just me but its not very convincing.

Okay so am i the only one that thinking this story is slow + getting annoying and always coming back to a certain circle? I mean Drama... Drama... Drama
They need to clear up the misunderstanding first instead of putting a new character cz those kids need to think clearly (reincarnation failed activated)
I love you arjen n arien but i really want to see ur guardian on the spotlight instead under water.

Users who are viewing this thread