The Twin Siblings' New Life

I love it. Dunno why people can't keep reading it when they get annoyed coz of the characters lol

10/10

Honestly this is such a refreshing take on the isekai genre. The twins are so freaking cute, I love them

I'm so glad that you guys do mass-releases because even with four chapters I was like 'that was it???' lmao thanks for the hard work!

Isn’t the red haired dude their guardian? I’m starting to feel sorry for their father and siblings. They all seem quite welcoming of the kids. It’s not like their siblings could have changed their situation, after all. The father carries some responsibility, but I think the kids were supposed to have died because of some kind of secret anyway, so it makes sense that he wouldn’t wish to get attached. And he’s done everything to improve their lives after finding out.

I can already tell that the fox the cover is Arien’s
guardian
but are they going to share one or have their own?

Thanks Teams.
I feel it's sad but reasonable the distrust that they have for the palace. If they were truly their mental age, it might been just as hard, but for them with a more mature mentality with a younger emotional range it's common sense to question the intentions behind it.

Thank you for the mass releases! Been angry with
those idiotic char. No matter what, the kids have royal blood. 😒

I honestly feel so happy and fuwa fuwa because the older siblings are more welcoming and tries their best to make them comfortable. some mangas has those crappy step siblings, so this is like a breath of fresh air

You’re a hero, thanks for all the releases. ❤️
I like the crown prince best but I’m enjoying the meeting of the brothers. It’s so cute to see them auto like and worry over the twins~

Users who are viewing this thread