The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Niceee more please! The story is now progressing and getting more interesting it's so fucking good! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Tysm for the update!! Finally they meet each other 😄 I'm curious about next chapter 😊😊

Did the author forgot about the necromancer 120 lives?
3nOR5ai.png

@Eldwin
Maybe the necromancer is just temporarily dead?
But that seems unlikely compared to the MC's reaction. Idk if the author will cover that plot hole in later chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eldwin Its quite possible that she actually did kill him 120 times with her holy attacks. The AoE damage alone could have killed him multiple times. Could be that he's feigning death though.

Contributor
@Eldwin

He does say "For you," so perhaps because End doesn't have any holy power he'd have to destroy each of the phyllacteries.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I really love this series so far.

@Eldwin
Beside the emphasize "for you" he also add "all you kill was no more than two of them" which mean you just need to deal enough damage two kill all those life. With that holy nuke attack I think Senri deal enough damage to destroy all of his life.

This manga & the novel are very good. Interesting hero/heroine and character interactions

@Eldwin He didn't, a little after this on the novel End mentions this about Senri "....and killed the Lord a little shy of a hundred and twenty times"
One of his souls does survive

Users who are viewing this thread