The Unofficial Introduction Thread

Hey guys. I'm November and although I wasn't overly active, I used to use batoto under a different name until some time in 2016 but left as I grew older and had work to do. I'm trying to get back into reading and using forums again though, so that's why I'm here! I used to post some really bad mspaint scans of series that didn't get translated (honestly only because nobody else did ?) so I may do that again here. I'm too lazy to do a proper job so don't blame me when they're terrible though ?

Dex-chan lover
Hello

Certainly in batoto i only had 3 post, when it was closing down it went up to 5, perhaps here I will participate more, but damn that manga adiction!!

Previous name Seijass, on Batoto since 2012. Never went into its forums but I was quite active in the manga comments.

Dex-chan lover
I used to be CallistoNTG on batoto. I used to shitpost on the comments there. Now I'm xXPenisXx and I shitpost on the comments here. Please take care of me.

Contributor
Sup, I'm NZPIEFACE.

Been around quite a few places. I basically only translate what Blacksaw does. Good stuff.

I need to get around to doing his new work.

Miku best girl
Admin
Sup guys, I'm Holo. You may have seen me around! ?

I first appeared on the anime fansubbing scene in 2009 by starting Doki Fansubs.

Over the past 9 years, aside from fansubbing, I also created fansubbing related sites such as fansubdb.com, anidex.info and fansub.co.

Power Uploader
Hi,

I'm MysteryGirl. I tend to prefer dms/pms more.
You'll tend to see me write in this way in pms on the site.

Best Regards,
MysteryGirl.

P.S. Signatures when?

Contributor
Ominous here, from Batoto.
I like to pretend I'm a recognizable face online as means of compensating for my insecurities.

I'd like to note that today is the day my birbs broke free from their cage and are now living their life in the wilderness. Today is a sad day.

Hello and good day to all~

I'm Shad12ow. I'm not from Batoto forum, but from Novelupdates forum, XD. Read manga and novel, and anything, for that matter. Hope to see all of you again in the future.

Group Leader
Hello, iTwixie here, from Batoto, was kind of active in forums, I like romance genre stuff, books, anime, manga, yeah.

MD@Home
Hi, I'm Avi. I help a bit with the front end and tooling. I like breaking things.

Contributor
Hi, SloWolfe here. I mostly lurked about on Batoto and Reddit. Nowadays I spend most of my time screwing around on Discord or Steam.

A second time manga site refugee.

I hope this one lives a long fulfilling life!

Users who are viewing this thread