The Unofficial Introduction Thread

Group Leader
Hello to everyone. I'm not really from anywhere but I've been lurking online for quite some time now. I'm currently interested in scanslation (particularly most of those recent COMIC LO stuffs not being picked up recently) so I thought that it might be a good idea to be active here. I hope to get along with everyone here.

Hello everyone, like many others im a lost since batoto was shutdown, but now i found this, and im glad.

Group Leader
Hello everyone, I am new here. I lost my Batoto account as well ?.
I really like the site and the community, happy to have arrived here!

Hoya,

I just feel like I can avoid so many responsibilities and not feel bad about it on MD. So hey who else? Let's all have fun together!

Yours sincerely,
dreamflyaway

Double-page supporter
Another Batoto refugee here. I'm ElBichoRaro (EBR, or Bug for short). Just a Spanish-speaking weirdo. Not much to say about me.

Its been nearly a year now, since i have read manga. Almost gave it up after i heard batoto was closing down. Hi everyone, I hope mangadex becomes the rightful successor of batoto, and be everything that made batoto great.

Hi hi I'm someone who did not cone from batoto, instead I'm from the land of Kissmanga. I came here because I just got tired of the ads and I kind if wanted to support the scanlation groups as much as I can.

Hey I’m Shmuff, 8 months too late to this party. I’ve started reading mangas in my freshman year and I’m in juniors now. The firstmanaga I read was something about a guy with 7 witches who all had superpowers somehow or another but there ended up beijg more than 7 witches or something. I forgot the name. I like to draw, but unfortunately i dont get the time to draw as I please. In light of that if theres any mangas you people wanna recommend to me, I’m open to the idea.

Hi I'm Rab but I also go by Shredder. I like short walks to the liquor store and monster girls. Glad to join the community.

Hey folks, respwn here. Call me res if you want.
I am looking for a decent manga like forever and friends for chit-chat. Currently drifting on isekai trash
but there are some hidden gems that are keeping me amused.
well that's it for my introduction.
Good Day And Have Fun ?

Hey everyone; Sleeper here. I didn't come over from Batoto, though I did use it to read a few things back when--primarily Kuro. I've been active, on and off, on various anime/gaming/manga-related forums dating back to 2001, as well as a few blogging platforms. Most of which have thankfully been lost to the sands of time.

I'm into most forms of literature (especially that of H.P. Lovecraft, as played out as that may be), video games, fitness and exercise (I did amateur boxing in my teens, so I have a particular interest in it), and cooking. I'm hoping to someday be a published author, and am currently working on what I hope will be my first release. I both talk a lot, and fairly little, depending on what conversation you catch me in; generally speaking though, I'm pretty open to most interaction.

I'm not especially adept at talking about myself in a vacuum, so I'll leave it at that. This website seems pretty neat, so I imagine I'll be around for some time. Be seein' ya.

I'm an older crazy cat lady from Florida. Came here through batoto but have been reading (and apart of many years ago) scanlations, Manga, etc for close to two decades now. o/

Howdy pardners, the name's Wake and lately I've been posting comments on shit and hanging around forums here a bit. Since for one in my life I actually have some semblance of a presence on something resembling a social media, I decided to formally introduce myself, so howdy once again.

Greetings everyone!

My username as you can see is May_Lily and I have been on this website for a while, but this is the first time I am interacting in this forum. Nice to meet everyone.

I was using bato.to, and now I'm here. I don't really post a lot, but every now and then I get a slightly more social feeling.

Ayo, its ya boy aloe_Cloud aka yung cloud aka aloe pimp aka saul. I've never been a big manga reader, but lately I've been reading more and more. So basically I joined for the search function, but I kinda like the forums and shit AND the site is actually kinda kewl ngl. So yeah, hello all the new and old folk here 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I just noticed this was a thing
Anyway, I'm Ranzo and I'm a big fan of yuri and visual novels and other shit like that. I also read a lot of het stuff if I decide it's actually worth reading
I'm reading so many different series now it's almost maddening
Oh, I'm also on dynasty scans a whole fucking ton as well so check out my handy guide to the best yuri outthere
https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/175653-favorites

Users who are viewing this thread