The Unofficial Introduction Thread

Hi I'm meijune that weird person who always uses "lmao" and "jhjhfhjd" and lurks in the corner of every manhwa comment section.
I crawl back to this site about every 5 minutes due to lack of entertainment and lack of social life.
Fun fact: I just sneezed and the cranberry I was eating flew out of my mouth, hit the chair next to me, then landed on a table 5 feet away.
Bullet sneeze

Dex-chan lover
i don't need to know how far a sneeze-propelled cranberry can go, but still a welcomed fact.

Hi, folks. You can call me Hami (or my username in chat). I came to MangaDex around April, stumbled here through a stray manga in Instagram. I'm quite new to manga and anime, your average nerd-turned-weeb guy. I'm still a nerd, but with some tweak. Hobbies? Reading. And history. and sauce I proclaimed myself as the King of Nofap of the thread.
Fun fact: Hami is a slight modification from my real name, which are simplified for some folks so they can pronounce it right.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello my names sleepy-goose but you can call me Goose. I dont know what Im doing here honestly I was reading mangas now Im not. So I guess If we were a party In a fantasy rpg Id be like, the guy you stick In the back. Oh god no, phrasing, I mean Id be like a rogue or a.. an appraiser class I guess. Hi

Dex-chan lover
Hey Legion here.... wait no it's MRain sorry, anyway we like to ghost on some other manga website, but we started to comment on mangdex because we thought it would be fun. Oh, yeah we forgot to mention that this account is run by multiple people

Hi, I'm Dattix. I created an account in order to use the Search feature. I read Touhou and whatever else catches my eye, I dunno.

Also, my profile pic is Quario by Vinesauce Joel (GRAND DAD? FLEENSTONES???). I thought choosing an ugly MS Paint-spawned avatar would be a funny contrast to other people's pics for some reason.

Hi I'm May! I'm here to read weird shit and gay shit. I love the Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, weird seinen/josei/shounen stuff and some shoujo. I was a lurker for at least a year or so before signing up, and I love JRPGs, (some) VNs and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
My icon is the cover of the novel version The Tailor of Enbizaka from the Evillious Chronicles, and the woman on it is easily my favorite character from anything ever. She's so amazing aaaahh

Hi I'm Tscheddov.
I came here to read my favourite Manga prior to the official publikations in my area.
I try to buy the books of every series I'm reading, sometimes even in english and my native language. Seems like reading Manga in english for years got me really accustomed to it.

hopefully I'll be able to enjoy this site for a while

Hey, I'm Raenary :)

I came here in search of new manga to read and maybe to make a new or more acquaintance's.
My favorite manga are probably Made in Abyss and JoJo, but there are many others I like.

I also occasionally watch anime, if the adaptation is good or I'm really interested.

I appreciate any recommendations.
Feel free to write me! :3

Ullo. My name is Danil, Nice to meet you. I am a bit of a banterer and enjoy conflicts. As long as it's not doxxing/swatting I'm down to have a fun time on the internet laughing at idiots. I don't care about the moral high ground too much. I'll happily get down and dirty if it gets you down with me. Otherwise, I'm pretty chill.

Users who are viewing this thread