The Unofficial Introduction Thread

HELLO. 🌝👋✨
FINALLY INTRODUCING, MEEEEEEEEE *★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。✨✨✨
ARE YOU Gi̷̡̜͎̎̔̊̂̋͆̔R̶̡̥̱̹̫͇͐͒̏̚LS READY?ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ✨✨✨ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ✨✨✨ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ✨✨✨ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ✨✨✨
O̵͔͉͒͝K̷̥͈͈̋̃̿͛̈̓͊͝͝à̵̗̄͐̐̂͠͠Ỳ̴̢̛̜̳̳͎̩̞̬̾͌͐̌̎̚ , 👌✨💖
LETZ GOOOOOO✨✨✨🤛🤛🤛\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/🤜🤜🤜✨✨✨

If u know, u know.

also, fun fact: my name is based off this video: https://youtu.be/8EiDiriAmfk

Hi, my name 2252020
i am a sleep-deprived, impressionable young man who is currently reading manga rather than interacting with his family
I'm relatively new; i started watching anime and reading manga around a year ago
you know those internet safety videos they made you watch as a kid? well, they were engraved too deep into my mind, resulting in my lack of ability when it came to communicating to others and complete incapability of making friends through the world wide web, so expect either an ignored or a declined friend request (most likely ignored)
this is also the reason why i spent 20+ minutes editing this introduction
the numbers in my name represent the date this account was created, feel free to check by visiting my profile.

happy reading!

Group Leader
I am here to present myself to the community, for I am no stranger to the site itself, you can call me whatever, or use my nickname which is Flanders, it used to be for religious reasons, now it just sticks, but anyway, pleasure to meet you all.

Also, I'm brazilian, in case you were wondering.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is richard (my frends call me dick haha) but u can call me t3h OnEe5aN oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch fairy tail w/ my body pillow (im hentaisexual if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite anime show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

Hello I'm Alanine,
I'm not really good with introducing myself even IRL I always mess up haha. But here's some random bits about me
-a fan of mizukami satoshi (check out his works real great)
-once an avid fan of anime (since childhood) but I stopped watching last year
- I enjoy manga with subtle melancholia
-I like yuri but not those wholesome yuri (if you know what I mean) hehe pls recommend me some
-I don't really like harem (ship wars are annoying but I can't stop myself from joining haha) I'm a big hypocrite 😅

And that's all I can think of, as you can see I'm a boring person, but I hope to get along with everyone and enjoy reading here.

Dex-chan lover
Well I am super late (I joined this site last year) and I doubt anyone it concerns will read this. But if you've ever seen me and thought "Huh...I once knew a guy with that name on Mangafox forums." Well yeah that's actually me. RIP Mangafox. And yes I am the biggest Negima/UQ Holder fanatic so if you ever want to talk about it feel free though I reply really really slow.

Greetings, Well Met! And Blessings to You.
I may be a bit late with this, but i'm @TimeVolt, I usually just go by Time or something... I'm an avid manga, anime, and most things not central European in origin fan, mostly the far east, but whatever I have some spicy opinions that might come up when reviewing, commenting, and talking about manga, I hope I can be treated as a human beings at those times as well as these. But whatever, I've been known to overcompensate for stuff, so make what you will out of this.

Hello. It's Danil. Nice to meet you. I'm here exclusively to read manga and low effort shitpost.

Well, uhm, hello?
Why do I even bother doing this, I'm just (most of the time) a passive reader with internet connection problems, you most likely won't find me anywhere but in a Last Letter Game, so, bye for now.

P.S. AS LONG AS CADIANS LIVE, CADIA STANDS! FUCK YOU ABADDON, GO FIND A BETTER GLUE FOR YOUR ARMS

hello you guys know why i'm here. just reading manga like everyone else and seeing people post
nice to meet you all , i don't even know there a introduction thread i'm already here since march but again nice to meet you guys.

yo

originally i was only gonna make an acc for one manga (fate/type redline) but now im bored and decided to read more manga i guess.

nice to meet yall

what is crackalackin
I´m really just here to fuck around where I can
minecraf chie

oh yeah also I like manga

Howdy! Twentysomething dude here looking to get back into reading manga after a long absence from weebery. I was recommended this place by someone on Discord. Seems like a well-built website with a TON of selections! Looking forward to actually reading JoJo as well as getting back into my old habit of reading shounen-ai and yaoi (old fudanshi here lol). :-D

Fed-Kun's army
So... I ran out of manga to read, my favorite vtuber is not streaming and I decided to be an object of embarrassment for posting my existence in this thread.

Hi I'm rift I abuse myself harder than anyone else.

(I did think this was funny.)

Double-page supporter
Out of mods for terraria and Minecraft, learned 10 new hobbies may as well get rid of my dignity out of boredom.

Ello I’m immortal that background dude who simply was there. Always up for something new so dm me for anything

Users who are viewing this thread