The Unofficial Introduction Thread

Dex-chan lover
Hello I'm Ivegotnolife! 😁

I spent several years prowling the misfit section of the Hgeaks forums as Nolife when I was bitten by the sigging bug, and spent some time making sigs, avatars, and GIMP shopping upon request. Then Hgeaks shut down the forum , and I became preoccupied with real life affairs, so my GIMP skills are a bit rusty now. I've always been a big manga and anime fan so I am really glad I discovered this site, and I'm looking forward to spending time creeping around here now.
35.gif

Dex-chan lover
hello, everyone!
it is I, Me!

i just realized i never bothered to check on general sub.
and i didn't came from batoto because i was naive and stupid.

Yo. I'm that one person you keep seeing post in the last letter game.

Came here from Kissmanga and Reddit. I'm pretty knew to manga, but have been watching anime for quite a few years now. Don't know what else to put so...

Sincerely,
Princess♂

Heya all kind of stranger on the site, as you can read on my handler i'm a piece of sophisticated military hardware that somewhat got stranded on a promised land of mangadex, hope all of you other piece of military hardware can find me friendly enough and got no other weird agenda aside of invading trespassing visiting mangadex to read some awfullly good quality scanlation

PS : i'm also a rookie graphic designer, so please anyone that can help with corel/photoshop help me

Hi everyone! I am still rather new to this site, and just found these discussion boards. That search all started because someone asked to be my friend (not sure if that is the right term here) but their user level says banned and I have no idea what that means. Oh well.
Otherwise, it is somewhat shameful to admit, but mangago is usually my first stop for checking out new manga. But, I just learned that one of my favorites - Here U Are - has the English translation legally, with full consent of the author DJun, posted here, and well, that means it is time to be more serious about looking here first in general.
Please share any great stories you have read here! Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
Some call me by my first name, Nick/Nicholas. Others call me by my middle name, Gabriel. My obsessions include books as well as manga, anime, cooking, exploring rabbitholes, video games, and music of all kinds, my favorites being emo, metalcore, math rock, classical, and Japanese rock.

Double-page supporter
Hello everyone. Been a long time lurker of this site & also a Batoto refugee. I set up this account a few weeks ago but decided now to be no longer a passive participant.

I wish everyone here a great day. 😀

Hey I'm onlyjuan. Im an aspiring comic book artist, more like a hobby. I read manga for inspiration, mostly of the Yuri genre because it is everything. Lol Murcielago is my favorite. I like death metal, 80s metal/rock and grunge music. Besides Yuri, I love medical marijuana, cheeseburgers and chilling on my porch in the rain with my shirt off, usually with some rum or whiskey. (There is a method to my madness) Ive been floating around here thought Id say hi. I generally avoid talking to people when I dont have to, but hell ya'll seem alright. :) The only forum I had been actively a part of in the past was dubhappy and thats been shut down for 9 years. Lol

Hey, its me BeastMaster64 but jokes aside, i am chien201 want could i say i like manga and i dont know anime i guess too and i can touch my nose with my tongue (but of course not during quarantine) yeah i think thats it

Hello , a newb here . I just picked interest in reading manga . Hope we'll get along .

Group Leader
@90bear ughyaaaa, youre so transparent dude.

Waga na wa Panda, With the power of crimson, i, Panda will destroy you.
BAMBOOOOOO SHOTTTT

Hello to you all, i'm here since mangadex creation but almost never comment, the reason being that my english is not very good, i do like to talk so don't hesitate to interact with me.

Users who are viewing this thread