The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 4.2

@Kuroageha @Kizuro it's okay oscar, no matter which one you pick.. you'll technically get the same person / be able to get both. you're right, haha. 😅😂 best of both worlds. :clap:

Oscar is getting straight Mulan'ed here lol. And that face in the window was absolutely terrifying, wtf.

I was hoping it was Gil, lol.
Liking where the romance is going though! I’m glad she might not end up with her brother.

Okay total stab in the dark, Hutu I’m guessing it’s the heroine aka the MC’s BL-obsessed bff reincarnated who is stalking the MC because she thinks that the prince and Cecil have a BL relationship???

@Capitan we're around half way through the first volume. It has 77 chapters ongoing and currently Volume 1 (37 chapters) is translated. We're headed towards a major arc for the ending of volume 1

@PaperSun
That stare reminded be of Burning Effect's prequel, I think the name was "Control". Pretty creepy compared to the action oriented sequel.

My gut feeling says it's either Jade or Leanne. They seems to be fudanshi and fujoshi.

Group Leader
Well... that's going to haunt my dreams tonight... 😧

Users who are viewing this thread