The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
@vangoz from what I've seen of the WN,
the 3rd candidate and the murderer stuff is only covered in WN Arc 2/LN 2. Manga is still in WN Arc 1, which is more romcom focused.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm honestly I can't wait to see the day he finally sees the real her. Like a reunion between Oscar and "Sylvie"

Not because I like to see the couple together, more like... I want to see what shenanigans will happen

Dex-chan lover
@vangoz
The 3rd candidate is the girl they trying to save in the burning building. 3 of them work together to solve the murderer case and apprehend the main villain of that part, tough the fujoshi friend only help them in the action part, and the 3rd girl only help in the investigation part
Tough in the end, none of them want to become the saint at the end of WN Arc 2, the story still continue btw

@Svelandria
That was in the OG game they either showed or talked about it in a newspaper article, I think. I think it didn't happen here yet, just the main girl thought about it maybe.

Aggregator gang
Wait. So maybe Gil said her snoring was loud bc he also wasn't able to sleep when she climbed into his bed? Lololololol

Also @Svelandria @starred1
like starred1 said, 3rd candidate isn't dead yet. In chapter 4.3 when Cecil wasn't able to sleep, that's one of the thing that keep her up

Thank you for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Leanne is definitely the peeper. Trying to get material for her BL fanfics by spying on Cecil and Oscar

Users who are viewing this thread